What's new

what japanese want?

louie

後輩
5 May 2003
what do i have to do to get japanese ppl's intention (boys and girls) i really don't want just being a friend... do i have to be David beckham or Del pierro or Brad pitt....... well i'm not, and I'm giving up.

plz does anyone know the key for thier hearts, or maybe the probleme is mine?????

How do you mean?

Well , If you are looking to become good friends with a Japanese person then the simple rule is : Act foreign! they will expect it of you. Don't try and befriend someone by saying " oh lets go and have a tea ceremony! " they will get bored of you very quickly. Japanese people like foreigners because we are oh so different.

As for the attracting of a Japanese lady. This subject is hard. You must first know the lady ofcourse. You won't have much sucecess in just approaching her at a bar and aking if she would like a drink. Hmmm or you could go to japan's excuse for a pickup zone called THE BEACH ! That's right .. Japan uses beaches as a place to advertise their avalibility.

Good luck with that!

Nice advise!! 👍 @ SalaryMan! can you explain esspecially the part with the females a bit more exactly please??^^ 😊

i think u should walk around tokyo announcing you have a big penis, round eyes, and a credit card.... -_-;;;

窶弖ツ湘」窶弖窶ーツコ窶韮窶ーテ、窶愿??伉ク ツー
窶塒??堋鞘?塲停?壺┐ 窶堋≫?堋 窶壺?ー 窶堋≫?塲停?堋鞘?塲ス窶壺?ヲツ, 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?吮?堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?。窶塒??堋鞘?壺?「窶壺? 窶喩窶壺?ヲ窶堋≫?壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶塲ス 窶堋≫?塲ス窶壺? 窶單窶堋≫?壺?吮?壺?昶?塒?.ツ.

What a funny English translation ;). Although maybe something like "the vaingloriousness on heaven and on earth" is more accurate.

Originally posted by Elizabeth
窶弖ツ湘」窶弖窶ーツコ窶韮窶ーテ、窶愿??伉ク ツー
窶塒??堋鞘?塲停?壺┐ 窶堋≫?堋 窶壺?ー 窶堋≫?塲停?堋鞘?塲ス窶壺?ヲツ, 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?吮?堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?。窶塒??堋鞘?壺?「窶壺? 窶喩窶壺?ヲ窶堋≫?壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶塲ス 窶堋≫?塲ス窶壺? 窶單窶堋≫?壺?吮?壺?昶?塒?.ツ.

What a funny English translation ;). Although maybe something like "the vaingloriousness on heaven and on earth" is more accurate.

The original meaning of 窶弖ツ湘」窶弖窶ーツコ窶韮窶ーテ、窶愿??伉ク, has nothing to do with vanity....

I translated into English as close, to using it's original context, as possible. It's meaning is to describe a person who transcended both heavenly and earthly planes, into a state of "holy~ness" or enlightenment , it's a buddhist meaning.

nono, I doubt you have to be David Beckham or whoever. I think there's a very similar thread in japan-guide's forums. You just have to weed out the really awful arguments (there are a lot of awful arguments) and make your own judgement. There are also some articles on MyNippon.com, although many articles are written by Japanese-pop-culture-influenced young caucasians, and thus not 100% reliable.

Just treat them like any human woman, and do you best for them individually.

Originally posted by Gaki
The original meaning of 窶弖ツ湘」窶弖窶ーツコ窶韮窶ーテ、窶愿??伉ク, has nothing to do with vanity....

I translated into English as close, to using it's original context, as possible. It's meaning is to describe a person who transcended both heavenly and earthly planes, into a state of "holy~ness" or enlightenment , it's a buddhist meaning.
Oh, OK--that's really interesting. I think you should definately get rid of the comma though, to avoid the interpretation that you are the only holy one throughout heaven and earth.

Back
Top Bottom