What's new

What Japanese gadget / gizmo's do ya collect? WARNING: Photo modem buster!

18 Dec 2007
Hey Guys!

I would come home from a long Japan days work and go through the rakuten.com website.

All the fancy toys, figures, BE@RBRICK'S, etc.👍

I spent a small fortune on watches, toys, figures, you name it I got it. The Japan toys are so addictive:smash:

They all came back to Australia with me now I'm slowly selling it all on EBay as I have waaaaaaaayyy to much.

I fell in love with CASIO G-SHOCK watches.

We are heading back to JP so won't take it all back.

What do you collect that is O so Japanese?🥷

Don't forget to post your photos;-)

You may want to delete the ebay part of your post. This is like a covered advertention in my opinion. I didn't knew G-Shock was Japanese. Anyway I prefer non-digital watches.

If I would start a business in selling Japanese products on the internet, I think I would go for anime/manga goodies (especially manga books). I was surprised that you can get manga for 105 yen in most book stores in Japan. I'm not into manga nor anime but I would hang around on a very populair manga forum, and try to look for people who are interested in a particular manga series.

I was surprised that you can get manga for 105 yen in most book stores in Japan. I'm not into manga nor anime but I would hang around on a very populair manga forum, and try to look for people who are interested in a particular manga series.

Why don't you collect the Manga if you like it and you think it's cheap?

It can be highly addictive and drain the wallet very fast.

I'm already starting to get excited about buying more Japanese goodies when we return.

the best wallet I have ever had which my wife got me at ISSETAN is this FELISI.

They are around 35,000 YEN in Japan.. Not cheap but worth every cent..

It's on my return to Japan shopping list:LOL:
img55349648ts2-1.jpg

img10303118457kq5-1.jpg

img10303118456rn8-1.jpg

That seems to me to be more Italian.
Are you sure that you aren't buying goods that are imported into Japan but aren't Japanese?
:p

Back
Top Bottom