What's new

What is the your favorite history and period of that history?

keitamachida

Registered
30 Aug 2016
What is your favorite history and its period that you've learned about and why?
Do you prefer learning about your own country's history or foreign country's history?I prefer learning about history of each and every country that's why i was read history of U.S,India?? What guys you think?? Any person among you read U.S, India's history?? I want to read japanese history as i live in japan now but unable to understand japanese language.Can you guys recommend me some japanese translator tool or any book?

There's no such thing as a translator tool that will translate a physical book for you. To read Japanese books you will need to learn Japanese.

"Japanese history" is a very wide topic. People will find it easier to recommend specific books if you tell us what era or aspect of Japanese history you are interested in.

I also read some aspects from Japanese history and i must say Japanese history is interesting and good. But there is not as such translator present of any language but i use dictionary at that time which was really help me a lot and also you can take word or names help from any website that provides Japanese data.There are lots of websites are there,You will have to search for this. All the best!!

Thank you all for your suggestions. Hope that will help me for understand japanese language. I have search some japanese sites that provides help for understand japanese language and also some japanese word sites but problem is, that sites contains "human being names" data. So, can anyone tell, that websites will help me or not?? Anyways i've started to read japanese history from its first level. Hope for the best!!

Back
Top Bottom