What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

What is 無理?

jubichan

なんでもない
Reaction score
Hi, can someone be kind enough to translate 無理 in English? I don't know that it means.

Thanks in advance!! I wish I can learn Japanese but I was a dyslectic when I was child so imagine me learning a new language! :D

Maciamo

Twirling dragon
Reaction score
"muri" means "unreasonable, impossible, that cannot be done..."

Japanese is probably a good language for you if you are/were dyslectic, as you can't really make any spelling mistakes. At best you can invert 2 kanji, but it's not that easy.

jubichan

なんでもない
Reaction score
Hi hi! Thank you very much!

Hmm... didn't know that... maybe I will try to learn.. I usually just rely on those translation softwares...

Anyhoo.. I'm glad I found this forum! Seems like a friendly community (was browsing other threads)...

And oh yeah... course I'm new here.. so konnichiwa minasan (if anyone cares lol) 🙂 Also I like J-rock/pop.. my fave bands are Luna Sea, Glay, Gackt, Kotani Kinya, Larc en ciel.. well those r all I can remember for now... :p

-J.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Jubichan, thanks for your kind words about the forum and welcome aboard! :)

jubichan

なんでもない
Reaction score
Hi Thomas!

Thanks for the warm welcome!! 😄

Btw, I read most of the articles you post on the other boards... kept me up till 3am :eek:

-J.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Of course I take all the blame for your sleepless nights, lol! Glad you found some articles interesting.
:)

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
Hi Jubichan and welcome!
Now that I read Larc en ciel in your post, I just listened to their song "Neo-Universe". Was pretty good, me thought.

"Anata wa.......kaze no youni....yasashiku....."♪♪

Top Bottom