What's new

What happened to J-Bot?

Mikawa Ossan

いかんわ!
17 Sep 2005
If this has been answered elsewhere, I apologize for not being sufficiently observant, but...

What happened to J-Bot? Is it no longer a feature of Jref? Are there any plans for a revival? What's going on?

he's proabably in hibernation since the last upgrade sometimes it takes him abit to wake up after one of those.

About how long are we talking? I just want to get an idea of about how long we'll have to wait.

Mikawa Ossan said:
About how long are we talking? I just want to get an idea of about how long we'll have to wait.

Until the new script will be available. Unfortunately, we have no idea when that will happen.

Interesting isn't the word I would use. I was in there with Dutch just after the new chat was installed. I'd type in a question J-bot would answer and then Dutch would answer and then J-bot would answer Dutch, and so on, and so on. A three way conversation with one person who is insane. I can understand why some people are driven to kill after that:eek:

Really? I always thought J-bot was one of the more sensible and comprehensible posters. But maybe that's just because I spent too much time in the J-pop section... :mad:

Who cares.. this guy first need to find his sexual orientation.. then he is gay, then straight, then gay... he was talking to me about some dress he was wearing and that kind of things.. WEIRD MAN!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, s/he told me about his/her dress, too. It was transparent if I remember rightly... :giggle: (very VK!)

ah, I was joking because some people say they don't understand what goes on in there... 😆 (well if people will associate McLobsters with Kamijo, I can understand their confusion... :mad: :eek: :LOL: )

I have never talked to J-Bot. I would really like to. I thought he was a human just trying to fool everyone. But I don't know. I guess I will take your word for it. J-Bot seems very interesting to talk to, can't wait till it's back.

how about the new J-bot... Ibot.. is a woman? that would be nice for us guys...

and for the girls.. well some JD-bot or something

thomas said:
Until the new script will be available. Unfortunately, we have no idea when that will happen.
Do you have to use a new script? Would it be possible to use the old one?

I ask because Jbot was a fun...um...member(?) to have around!

Back
Top Bottom