落札価格=税込販売価格です。
福島県より発送します。
送料600円(東北・関東等)~1200円(九州)となります。その他、離島等はお問合せください。
(他の商品と同時購入・複数購入されても送料は同じです。)
下記リンク「通信販売の法規(訪問販売法)に基づく表示」をご確認ください。
通信販売の法規(訪問販売法)に基づく表示

他の出品物もよろしくお願い致します。
その他のオークション

These are the shipping details for an auction. Basically, it says that the good is marked at 8379 yen (including tax), that the pictures are samples, and that it may be damaged in shipment. The second section is a set of shipping prices for the most part...looks like their only interested in shipping within Japan considering they're charging extra to send it to Kyuushu. It says you can confirm the price through the link below, although I'm not pulling out the dictionary to make sure that's right. Finally, the last section is your standard "See other goods" bit...this is probably from eBay or Amazon Auctions.

I hope this helps, but in the future please do remember there is a thread devoted to translations.

Anybody else getting tired of being taken for granted? This guy's participation in the forum consists of nothing but asking us to do translations of his online shopping correspondence. I had hoped to see some indication that he is at least attempting to learn Japanese himself. Or some sort of human engagement in his posts. As you can see, we now no longer even rate a "please".

Back
Top Bottom