What's new

What do you think?

BamaFan2989

c'est moi.
19 Oct 2004
Hey guys, I am going to buy a MMORPG, but I don't know what to get.

Can someone tell me what they know about these, and which they would choose?

World of Warcraft
Ragnarok

Those are the only 2 I can think of, off the top of my head.

Any other suggestions??

Arigatou. Ja ne.

hmm.. I played Ragnarok Online for a while, the graphic is nice, no heavy load on the computer, it's a nice game but some times it's not too fun, I got tired of it after creating and leveling some characters, can't remember how the missons was though.

On the otherhand, you have World of Warcraft! I love this game, great graphics(IMO), Alot of quests with good backgrounds and more meaning into them than in some other MMORPGs. I really recommend WOW :)

Of those two, I'd easily say WoW just on reputation. I've personally played EQOA, Star Wars Galaxies, and FFXI: Online and of those three the only one I really enjoyed was FF. I have a bad habit of finding other things to do around the time I get to lv. 20, so I'm not going to be playing any at all for now (that, and my CC is maxed so I had to cancel FF until it's been paid down some, and next month is my deadline to reactivate my charas).

BrennaCeDria: haha, I also do like that, I got hold of KOTOR2 and played it for awhile and then I was there 10lvls under everyone else and I've gotten to feel alot more like viewing some anime than playing some times :p

the choice is obvious: World of Warcraft. More poeple, better graphics (well depends on your taste), more quests (Ragnarok is mere leveling IMO), more rewarding, more fun.

Well i recommend WOW even though RO was fun tooo.

I would choose WoW because its fun addictive and simple to play. ive played starwars, FFXI, WoW, and Ragnarok, out of them all i would reccomend either WoW, or FFXI but heres the thing play FFXI if you have ALOT OF TIME cause its takes a long *** time to lvl, WoW on the other hand is not as hard to lvl and i think its more fun and there is more things to do but i would really reccommend both, also WoW doesnt charge you extra money to creat extra char. you can have as many as you want but FFXI charges you 1$ more per char. also WoW costs 15$ a month and FFXI costs 12$ a month and that includs 1 char. so check them both out :p

I've just started playing FFXI, its very time consuming because theres so much to do and it takes so long to get everywhere! Still a fantastic acheivment and should big your first choice if your a FF fan. The only other MMORPG I've played is Anarchy Online Classic, which I was really really enjoying, nearing lvl 50, then they banned me for absolutely no reason, I do not reccomened you give your money to those SCUM. :D

I highly recommend World of Warcraft. You always feel as though you are getting somewhere. The quests are actually fun, give a lot of experience, and lead to new quests and new areas. All the classes are fun to play (even the warrior). And you almost never have to "grind." If you've ever played Everquest or any other MMORPG, the grind is when you fight monsters, wait a few minutes for your guy to heal, repeat until leveled-up. This doesn't happen in WoW.

Other online rpgs can be a lot of fun, but WoW is currently the best.

EnzoHonda: I can't say I agree, I've tried playing a warrior and I can't say it's fun. The classes that I really enjoy is Hunter, Rogue and Mage. Havn't tried Priest yet but will probably later.

WOW is made so that even n00bs can play...I saw it at my friend's place...but I didn't feel much for it...it has that typical Warcraft childlike style :sick: There are more MMORPG's out there...don't go for WOW because everybody else plays it.

Back
Top Bottom