What's new

What do you think about Japanese politicians?

Mansoor

Sempai
Reaction score
Thank you
What about the contemporary Japanese officials, especially recent governmental and political characters?

Are they the ideal politicians and rulers that you wish? Are they the sincere advocate and supporter of Japan and Japan people? Are they brave enough to advocate the exaltation and independence of Japan people and support culture and traditions of Japan? In a box, do they dependent on their ancestors and old nationality and retain their national identity?
Excuse me for these questions. I just want to know, what is your opinion about your nowadays politicians and government officials. Are they actually independent and righteous against people of Japan or follow western democrats.

Akihiro

Registered
Reaction score
We can notice one characteristic about Japanese politics which is different from the past. That is that prime minister Abe has been in office longer than the former ones. Japanese prime minister is notorious for leaving office shortly. So it's not exaggerated to say we cannot tell who were the former prime ministers. I'm not a supporter of Liberal Democratic Party but Prime Minister Abe takes a strong leadership which had lacked in most of our prime ministers in the past, though I am a little worried about his too strong determination which may choose the wrong road for Japan to go. Anyway, Abe is a different type of the prime minister in the recent Japanese history.

Last edited:

kurihara

後輩
Reaction score
Abe haven't own politic course. He is vane between USA and Russia&China. That's all his original politics...