What's new

What country is the most poor?

Just put in poorest countries into google and came up with This List
Check out the links on the site for richest and most expensive. In some cases it might surprise you.

Mycernius said:
Just put in poorest countries into google and came up with This List
Check out the links on the site for richest and most expensive. In some cases it might surprise you.

Thank you so much for this link, Mycernius. 👍 The richest country in the world is.............*drum rolls*

Luxemburg. :) Ranking number one for $55,100 per captia. 👍

Norway and the US tie at $37,800 per capita.

Ma Cherie said:
Thank you so much for this link, Mycernius. 👍 The richest country in the world is.............*drum rolls*

Luxemburg. :) Ranking number one for $55,100 per captia. 👍

Norway and the US tie at $37,800 per capita.

What does 'per capita' mean? I took economics but they never explained this or what a stock was

per capita means "per person" or per unit of population. By or for each person. This was the definition I learned. Hope that helps dear.

Stock in economics is usually a debt or a fund. :p

GoldCoinLover said:
Ma Cherie, does that mean the amount each person has in their bank or something?

Well, let's see for income, per capita means a nation's total income per person; the average income of a population.

Then there's per capita GDP, which is the average GDP of a population.

That's a great link Mike. I'm surprised that the US is considered more expensive than the UK. I always thought it was more expensive over here.

Things in the UK are more expensive that Things in the USA.

Example, a double cheeseburger from macdonalds in One Pound, In the USA it is $1 nearly half of pound.

But the average income in the UK is far hinger than that of the USA.

Example, The Average american can earn $5 an hour, in the UK its 5 pound.

So it all evens itself out in the end ;)

Back
Top Bottom