What's new

What colour do you most often dye your hair?

What colour do you most often dye your hair?

• Brown

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Red

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Blonde

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Black

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Pink, Green, Blue, or another unnatural colour

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
i kept it blue for 2 months and then dyed back to brown, my natural color, as i was meeting my girlfriends family for the first time.

my hair have been black for my whole life

except that during a sports day when I was grade 7,I made my hair red.

TO SAVE MONEY, I DYED MY WIFE'S...

it was susposed to be brown and I got a dye with henna high-lites. It came out the same color purple and her car! A 40 year old woman working in a law firm doesn't go over to well with purple hair. My wife avoids my money saving ideas now days .

Frank

😊

Believe it or not, My hair has been almost any color imaginable -blue, green, pink, purple, black, blonde, red, orange, even one time I had it grey by accident, it was a chemical reaction, but i actually left it like that for a week, Ive also had it streaked black/blonde, red/blonde, blue/blonde, HAHA i could go on forever. Currently my hair is platinum blonde (my fave to have it) almost white, and i use a silver gel to give it a shiny tint ;)

For a long time during my high school days, I had mine bright pink just because of hide. Then I dyed it red, then green, and now its my natural blackness. I refuse to dye my hair ever again. I'm proud of my dark hair colour.

Winter : Whether you find pride or not in hair color , natural or artificial is irrelevant, only if you like it, then all is well.

As for you sig quote, I love it for some obscure reason :p

I was thinking of dyeing it a non-natural color, say grey, because my natural/current color is a nice shade I call Kuso-iro. And I hate it. If ever I have to revert to something natural, I'd prefer black.

Back
Top Bottom