What's new

What can I do in Osaka?

nipponshop

先輩
5 Jun 2004
Hello everybody!

I'm german and I will go for a business trip one week to Osaka in October.
What can I do in the evening? Is there a special place to meet peoples?

Thank you for your help.

There's TONS to do in Osaka.

If you're looking for night life, try any club or bar in Shinsaibashi. There are enough places to eat and drink there to keep you busy for the rest of your life. Go to Dotonbori bridge and start from there. On the other side, Umeda has great nightlife, too. (The area around the JR Osaka station.) Starting around the Hankyu Dept. store and going roughly East, another never ending chain of establishments ensues.

Osaka's got everything; Jazz/dance clubs, international cuisine, english style pubs, izakaya, etc. You name it, it's there.

(Can you tell I love Osaka?) 👍

PARTY, PARTY and more PARTY!!! YAAAAAAY. No Osaka is meant to be really good for partying and night life. ( I was told this by my japanese friend. he also thinks everyone from osaka is weird because the speak a dialect of japanese and suppoedly dont "conform" to normal japanese life. I dont know?)

have fun

I will have to agree with the posters here that there is plenty to do and see in Osaka!! It is a great city, and the nightlife is great!
Dontonbori to eat and see Osaka castle and maybe Universal Studios in Osaka.
Nihonbashi if you are into electronics!
And you have to try eating UDON in Osaka...yummy!!

Also, the area around Osaka is great, if you have a whole say for leisure, you can travel to Wakayama, Shirahama...especially Shirahama has a beautiful beach. Anyway, these two latter places are only if you want to experience life outside Osaka, otherwise, Osaka has it all, shopping, nightlife & sightseeing!!

Back
Top Bottom