What's new

What beverage or food are you drinking RIGHT NOW while at your computer visiting JREF

yukio_michael said:
He'd be much more proud if afterwards, CC1 washed it all down with a tall cool budweiser. Go Cubs!

I'm an old subscriber of the idea that Budweiser = Commy Bastards

Never have really liked their beer.

CC1 said:
I'm an old subscriber of the idea that Budweiser = Commy Bastards
Never have really liked their beer.
Me neither... though it seemed like a pretty 'American' choice. (plus I threw in baseball).

Good question!

Right now I am drinking an ice cold IceHouse beer. (It has 5.5% alcohol and is about the only good ice beer left that you can purchase here in the US. That Budweiser crap is about 3-4% alcohol and tastes like water!) After this it will be a Wild Turkey 101 on the rocks, a cup of noodles, and then bed.

Pachipro said:
That Budweiser crap is about 3-4% alcohol and tastes like water!)

You should try the draught beer in North Wales. I was there last week.
Now I know why there is an impending water shortage in the UK - it's all in Welsh beer! I'd always heard jokes about pubs watering down their beer, but this was something else.
Luckily I drink red wine, but I was intrigued to tried my friend's beer after I saw the look on his face. Don't get me started on the 'Vodka' and 'coke' my other friends were served.

But, back on topic - I am eating a Nicorette gum because I am trying to cut down my smoking.

strongvoicesforward said:
I`m drinking red wine right now. Never care about the brand. Just red is fine with me.

Even box wine? While cheap and efficient, I'd rather spring for something nicer...like Charles Shaw aka 2 Buck Chuck :)

I'd love to peruse jref with alcohol, but seeing as how I tend to only look while at work, and I doubt my boss would overlook a Guiness on my desk, I have water right now along with a peach yogurt cup.

I have an Aquarius sports drink. It was this or Hajime green tea, but for some reason Aquarius won out.

just cooked myself some curry just now O.O S&B brand. Seriously tasted like the one I ate a few days ago at Yoshinoya.

Milk!!!!!! because you will become STRONG AND BIG from it !!!
MILK THE WHITE MOTOR

Back
Top Bottom