What's new

What anime would you least want to get sucked in to and why?

jiro yamada

後輩
8 Dec 2003
What anime would you least want to get sucked in to and why?

come on same as before but this time all the bad ones like
err .. .. .:eek: . .. .. .. well that's what this thred is fore to find out

Definately not in Hack Sign.... as it is a creepy world with girls and guys all mixed up IRL (in real life)... ha ha...

I also don't like dark anime and settings like Lain, Noir, or Geneshaft as well.

i wouldn't want to get sucked into the NGE world, just because I prefer not to get crushed by giant robots and angels... (unless i could pilot an EVA, then it would be cool :p )

Definately not Urotsukidoji It doesent make any sense :mad:
I sat there and watched it like Vo_OV also Violence Jack cos it is too random i mean the guy goes on top of a mountain and turns into a bird after spending 2 and a half hours cutting peoples heads in half

Well i took me like 4 hours to figure out which anime i wouldnt wanna be in and i figured it out
*Drum roll plz*

---DragonBall z----

Wow those guys are boring and greatly gay.....especially Goku

Hamtaro O_____O ... or pokemon would also be very scary... or any other exceedingly happy anime *shudder* too much happiness can definitely be a bad thing...

I could get used to pokemon, although all the "Happy we are friends yay lets hug eachother and pick flowers" thing will get to me after 30 minutes >.<

Originally posted by GraviFuuten
Hamtaro O_____O ... or pokemon would also be very scary... or any other exceedingly happy anime *shudder* too much happiness can definitely be a bad thing...

DEFIMATELY nothing with the word hamtaro, hampsters, pokemon, dbz unless i can be vegeta or frieza or cell [i like villans], and metropolis.....

yea all those! and goku is very much gay.

escaflowne that is some scary stuff man van is cool but that show is really stupid

TyPe-ZeRo said:
I could get used to pokemon, although all the "Happy we are friends yay lets hug eachother and pick flowers" thing will get to me after 30 minutes >.<
i want a picachu or eevee

hum it's old topic revival today...I think Ghost in the shell and gummn's worlds...too much violence ...it's kill or be killed...

sangolover101 said:
escaflowne that is some scary stuff man van is cool but that show is really stupid

i want a picachu or eevee

:p [prepares to kill sangolover....... :eek: ]

DragonBall

unless I am strong like Son Gokou,Gohan and Vegeta

or else I will be one of the humans who can do nothing,live in fear,😲
and probably have to die a couple of times,because those villains can kill all of us easily,they can destroy Earth with one energy blast...

I would defenetily not wana get stuk in pokemon, digimon, yugi-oh or stupid dragon ball z, it's too much stress with all those aliens and extra dimension creatures

MY hell

The world were i would not like to be sucked into would be a world were everything is all :) :) :) :) :) :)

everyone is happy all the time i would go crazy and kill everyone (NO wait that would be great) for a fee of course. 👍

Back
Top Bottom