What's new

What anime is this ?????

semi~sweet

warumono
19 Feb 2007
if anyone knows what this anime is called can you please tell me.

anime-1.jpg
anime2-1.jpg

Can you say me where you find the pictures because im doubting i think i have seen the whole serie in the Philippines because those characters come forth in the serie. but if you give me the hint were you found it i can remember what the serie is called. but im doubting, im not sure :(

hiya semi~sweet:)
I googled it but I could hardly find any usuful info.
but it seems that it's not actually an anime. I guess it's just a pic which a l'arc fan made for fun. I found out that the lyrics written in one of the pix is from "Feeling Fine", right?

I found this blog(it's in japanese) -> http://cosmic.girly.jp/blog/archives/2005/06/post_124.html

Sorry if I'm wrong😌

Kayo: a friend of mine posted these on another forum where i saw them and she got them from another friend at JDorama asking the same question.

chikie: well my japanese isn't good so i can't really read it so i'm kind of lost

the reason i think it is an anime is cuz a friend of mine has seen it but he dosn't remeber the name

I thin it neta-neko i think or just neta im not sure its was a long time ago that i saw anime every day when i was in the philippines but i thought i saw those pictures before, but it may also be something else. sorry if this aint be usefull to you (@_@')

Back
Top Bottom