What's new

WELCOME BACK - 23 Feb. 2004 - WELCOME HOME !!

Uncle Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
I thought I would die without my Forum fix daily. I sure have missed you all !! If everyone E-Mails a few of their friends here at the Forum that we are back up and miss them, we can get back to normal sooner. I sent out notice to 40 of the people I talk to most so they will know to come back. Hope to hear from all of you real soon !!

Frank D. White

:valentine

Hey there... thanks for letting me know we're up and running again, and well... I'm back...

Yeah that e-mailing works - Thank You Frank for e-mailing me! :) I came here as soon as I read the note...have I waited for this return!!

..Nice to be back 😄
-Chipi

Cheers, Frank!! You do us, justice!!

I would not have known!!! only for my delivery report of a private message!! I missed every-one!! (and my fix) Lolol: valentine nice to be home! ;)

Yay! Welcome back everybody! I missed this place so much! (Other forums can't just cut it.) Thanks for the pm, also, frank-san! 😄

I come to check here everyday, even while it was down, so it was quite a surprise to find it working again after such a long time! Thanks for the PM too. :)

The look is sooo great and our avas are bigger. This is sooo cool. It feels so differnet yet so modern lol great to be back

I may have to change my avatar and sig in a few...
*goes over to lift some mental weights* :angryfire

WoOt!! I checked pretty much every day to see if the forum was back and now it is!!! excellent-ay!!!! ... thanks for the PM frank!! 🙂 ...much appreciated dude!!!

Porl''

It feels good to be back!
I feel all fluffy inside! :pdancing:
But they lost my favorite smiley :p
but they got the danceing one! U know i came here like everyday! what happened!? And i can't wait to talk to neptunemoon 😍 😌

Yeah....The forums back.
Let the fun, games, hand bags at dawn and thermo nuclear war begin again.
:devilish:

Back
Top Bottom