What's new

Wasabi ----> Dangerous?

There is another wasabi thread in which you have posted. It's not necessary to make another thread about it.

Yes and no.

Only ingest small amounts of the stuff, and never attempt to use it as an eye rub, or as a contraceptive.

hope that helps!

mos ;)

Well, this is an interesting question in one way, because it shows that there must be some word going around in parts of the world, or wherever, that wasabi--which is somewhat similar to horseraddish--is or can be dangerous.

I think, Pavel123 san, that it would be good to also explain how it is you have come to think that wasabi could be dangerous. As far as I know, it is not. I love to use just a little bit more with my sushi than what the sushi chef normal applies under the slice of sea creature--it's a rush !!

I'm not so certain that there is, in the final product, actually, so much that can be compared between 'karashi' and 'wasabi.' They are rather two different tastes, and effects--to a connoiseur--(we could well say) are different enough, not to mention the looks.

I also understand that there would be many who do not really know about such things in detail, and may not have had the actual experience of seeing or taste-testing them, so I will give that degree of not knowning, a place in the random, common universal events catagory.

Some people told me that Wasabi is dangerous is that true???

It can be if you make snooties. That would be wasabi with soy sauce and you snort it through your noise. Trust me, not a very pleasant experience. Yes, i did get this from a certain movie. 😊

Ah... thanks for the comment, there, eh.

Wow, I am beginning to think my host family and school are trying to poison me. Haha.

Mauricio

Pavel sorry but this time Nice Gaijin is right, you posted after me in the same thread as i, do you always want to follow me?

ow and something else your effort is very good, i respect you, but try not to make so many threads, just post, good for you good for me 👍

Back
Top Bottom