What's new

Visa FROM Japan

bstevy

後輩
26 Jun 2014
Hello everyone,

I try to find an clear information, but there is a lot on the internet, and I cannot find any real source.
Could you please tell me if it is possible to get a working visa directly in Japan ?

I mean, currently, I am a tourist, but I received few days ago my "certificate of eligibility" and I plan to come back to France mid-December. I just was wondering if I could not simple have my visa directly in Japan, without having to come back to my homeland ?

There are so many information on the web, many of them say something or the opposite, so I would like to know if someone as already done that, no theoretical speech ;)

Thanks for sharing your experience with me.

Steven

So, with all the information you have read, what makes you think anything we post here is more accurate?

Have you even asked immigration? They are the ultimate source for this. Pick up the phone. If you get the visa before you return to France, you should be ok (just check the right box on immigration papers as you depart so you don't lose the visa). If you don't get the visa before you leave, make sure from immigration that you won't lose it by leaving Japan first.

Back
Top Bottom