What's new

Visa centre in Osaka? Am I missing something?

KashimaKing

Kouhai
6 Oct 2015
Hello,

Apologies in advanced for my stupidity but i must be missing something here. I am currently preparing to apply for a visa (spouse) to hopefully remain in Japan under these rules. I have looked absolutely everywhere, but there is no clear indication on where you ACTUALLY need to go???

There are of course articles on the embassy website, and other helpful sample information from different people, but i dont know how or who to contact for questions I have on the visa process. Even assuming I have no questions, its still not clear where i have to go.

I assume I am able to apply for visas in Osaka?

I am currently on a working holiday visa and live in Osaka.

Thank you

Yes she can, thank you for this, just what we needed

I realize asking if she can read Japanese sounds like a smart-aleck question, but since it is also possible that your wife is a foreigner with permanent resident status instead of Japanese I thought it best to ask rather than to assume. Good luck to you both.

A more accurate question is, is your wife Japanese? Speaking and hearing are not enough. Spousal visas are for foreigners marrying Japanese.

A more accurate question is, is your wife Japanese? Speaking and hearing are not enough. Spousal visas are for foreigners marrying Japanese.

Or for foreigners marrying permanent residents. And we all know there are plenty of permanent residents who are functionally illiterate.

Back
Top Bottom