What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

User Name

Glenn

一切皆苦
Reaction score
You can't. In general you just have to create a new one. There have been cases when thomas or Maciamo have changed someone's handle, but I'm not sure what the circumstances where for the change. However, I would say just to register with a new name.

Maciamo

Twirling dragon
Reaction score
I think it is better to ask us to change your name rather than create a new ID. What do you want to change it to ?

Flashjeff

Pink Lady's Number #1 Fan
Reaction score
Well, regarding my user name which I'm very happy with, is it possible for one of the site bigwigs to capitalize the "f" in flashjeff? Being the anal knucklehead I am, that's been a wee bit of a sore spot for me for awhile now. That's all I ask.
:)

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
I'd like to have mine changed to "Mike Cash", if possible.

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Hummm????

Maybe a new admin position "Keeper of the Names" needs to be established? I could change my name and avatar daily; soooo Kool!

Uncle Frank

😊

S

suirai

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I'd like to test a few names. How about /\/\/\/\/\/\/\ for a bit?

How about another one: \/\/\/\/\/\/\/ . That's much better. Yeah, I like that much, much better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
I think change of names should only be allowed when a member is here for a long time, and even then you should be only alowed to add something to your name, or capitalize it or something like that.. but not completely change name... * my opinion*

Jack

Sempai
Reaction score
greetings folk, i myself was a fellow with another name, i asked for it to be changed, so i was better known as my real name and not a made up internet alias. Plus some freak was sending abusive mail to me and now i changed my name he doesn't have any idea to who i am. So its all good.

For the record i ask to be known as Jack not Jack2(that was already taken)

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
flashjeff => Flashjeff
mikecash => Mike Cash
jack2 => Jack

Anyone else? Last call!

Feel like a baptizer... :p

Flashjeff

Reaction score
YAY!!! I'm now "Flashjeff"!! I'm so happy!! Many thanks!!!

👍

DoctorP

先輩
Reaction score
Can I be called Lord of the Rings, All Impressive, All Empowering? Ahh forget about it!

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
Flashjeff said:
YAY!!! I'm now "Flashjeff"!! I'm so happy!! Many thanks!!!
👍

I miss flashjeff:(

Flashjeff

Reaction score
Tsuyoiko: Many thanks, madam! I feel snazzy too! :)

Dutch Baka: Aww, don't worry, dude! You'll get used to the new me real quick! Oh, and starting now, everyone will see a different avatar pic of Pink Lady each and every month!
👍

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
every month? okay, We keep you to that!! IF you break your promise, then you should take Morning Musume for 1 month.. or well something else

Flashjeff

Reaction score
Dutch Baka said:
every month? okay, We keep you to that!! IF you break your promise, then you should take Morning Musume for 1 month.. or well something else

I've got 22 more avatars of Mie and Kei in the queue which will take me right up to February 2008, and I'm sure I can dig up more by that time. Nothing like a challenge!
:)

Sensuikan San

The Geezer
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Off-topic ... but...

Frank D. White said:
Maybe a new admin position "Keeper of the Names" needs to be established? I could change my name and avatar daily; soooo Kool!
Uncle Frank
😊

Just what on earth are your Sumo Wrestlers doing to each other, Frank?

... it's faintly disturbing ... :)

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

Mitsuo

The Great
Reaction score
Will you guys change my user name to Just plain ol "Mitsuo". I would just rather not type the extra three letters and I don't want it that long. (Im lazy) Thanks, much appreciated!

Top Bottom