What's new

Unknown anime mecha anime, please help

TAPION

先輩
9 Oct 2004
Has anyone ever seen a japanse or chinese anime similar to gundam wing but was shown on TVB UK between 1995-1998) if I rember correctly. If you have, can you tell me the name of it many thx.
I remember on the anime that the kid had a mecha or what ever they called it. The kid was the main character. His mecha was smaller than the enemies suits and about 15 or so episodes into the anime his mobile suit cocooned into a bigger one, the same size as the other mobile suits. Any ideas? The kids mobile suit was sort of grey and white if I remember correctly. The enemies base was located in space, were there mecha and themselfs were kept. Each of the enemies mobile suits were sent down to earth to destory and retrieve the kids mecha. Who ever failed was punished by the leader (who was female and represented a queen like figure). Then the next mecha was sent to earth and so on. One of the enemy suits had a axe weapon. Also their was a old fat guy on the kids side who was quite a perv and floated around in his red umbrella. The way the characters got into the mobile suits was via this sphere like thing. Similar to wing zero's in gundam wing. The sphere turned clockwise halfway and lowered down abit and then the charcter got in the sphere, locked up and then turned anti clockwise halfway. Thats how all the mecha in that anime worked. It would be more help if you have seen the anime in chinese because am not sure if it was ever showed in English. If you need anymore info I might be able to give you some. I am 100% sure this anime has nothing to do with Gundam. Thanx

hum...the only one I remember was kinda like this is tobikage but the main character was more likely a teen...do you have a screenshot by any chance?

Thats the problem you see, I dont have a screen shot. Thats why I need the name of the anime, then I will search in google in images to see if its the right one.

op done posted it everywhere! night before, i went to ask my mecha guru, and he said "is it some guy named tobion or topion?"

RockLee said:
he means teknoman maybe??!!! TEKNOMAN RULES !!!!!!!!!!

i was gonna suggest the same thing rock! hahahah.,

well, you mentioned his mech cacooned, like it was organic? that could be dunbine (aura battler dunbine), or maybe dragonar? maybe even Zeoraima - Project Hades, but sounds more like dangaioh, with the evil queen like leader of evil mecha.....
oh well, just tryin to help...:)

i meant that he had seen another post in another forum by op

Yes that was probably be me, I've asked in a load of forums and no one has the answer yet, this is a hard one. Thanx tho

The only hair colour I remember is that the brother and sister, the brother had blue hair and i think the sister had pink hair. There was also a guy which wore a turban.

what order? they have dates of when they aired?
btw, my friend pointed out one of the threads posted elsewhere -- he said that that was the best advice he could have given, but somebody had already answered it. reommending visiting threads posted elsewhere also, good luck
also that that link posted by dude was phat, saying thanks also and explaining how to navigate the pages

The list is by alphabetical order

TITRE ORIGINAL : original title
ANNテ右 DE PRODUCTION : year of production
STUDIO : studio
GENRES : category of anime
AUTEUR : autor
VOLUMES, TYPE & DURテ右 : volume, type, length

"also that link posted by dude was phat!
saying thanks also! and [for] explaining how to navigate the pages"
sorry about that

Back
Top Bottom