What's new

University Recommendation Problem!!

amiakash

後輩
10 Nov 2012
Currently I am doing my Master here in University of The Ryukyus, Okinawa, Japan. I was accepted as Master student under their university recommendation for MEXT scholarship program. Now I wanna continue to PhD, but unfortunately this year they haven't got the acceptance from MEXT to continue their special program from 2013. But, they asked us to submit application (who were already accepted as Master student) to extend our study under MEXT and they told us we may continue as they will request for us to MEXT, but they are not confirmed if MEXT will accept us or not. They even don't know what will be for us as they don't have any confirmation from MEXT (according to office). So, all of the international students here are really worried about this. We really want to continue, if we couldn't be able, our current research will stop, as you know it is really difficult to do PhD without any scholarship, specially like MEXT. Do you have any suggestion what can I do now? Here lot of you have experience on different issue, any suggestion would be helpful for me. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom