What's new

Trying to find my friend

Debby

Registered
Reaction score
Aloha, I am looking for a friend, I haven't heard from her in about 10 years and I have lost her address. Her name is Kyoto Ueda and she would be around 50 years old, her name prior to marriage was Kyoko Murata. She has a daughter named Yuka (she would be around 25) and her husbands name is Toshiyuki Ueda. I have searched Facebook to no avail and am not sure where else to go. I live in Hawaii and would love to reconnect with my friend. I do have a photo of her and her daughter from 10 years ago. Any ideas would be great!

Mahalo!

nekojita

先輩
Reaction score
Hi Debby,

Any clues? (e.g. her or her husband's occupation, where about approximately they used to live)

Debby

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Debby,

Any clues? (e.g. her or her husband's occupation, where about approximately they used to live)
If I remember correctly years ago she lived in Kobe but recently, no clue, and I could be mistaken. I have moved from the mainland USA to Hawaii and have lost any contact info I had. I never knew her husband. As I said I have a photo of her and her daughter from about 10 years ago. Names. That's about all. :( I believe her mother was an exec with the Shiseido cosmetic company but that would have likely been 20 years ago.