What's new

Trigun Muahahahahahah

Trigun is great, the one with Cowboy bebop which really got me into animes. I really like Legato, I'm sure you have guessed <-- he really is the kind of 'bad' guy who is in fact the perfect complement of Vash in this case. Well, anyway I just wanted to say that you can find the boxset for $37 on Amazon in the used section where you can find it in import new. I bought Hellsing for $20 that way and it's complete and really nice, you might not get the same box but isn't the content what matters? There, My first post had to be about Trigun...

life is also cruel to kill legato,hotohori,sorata, karasu and make wakka act like a idiot in hingdom hearts

When I firs saw Trigun I almost died of laughter. it was funny & full of a lot of trigger happy acton

Saria said:
When I firs saw Trigun I almost died of laughter. it was funny & full of a lot of trigger happy acton

What is so fun about Legato dying :( ?
Ok Trigun is really a good comedy but there are some pretty sad parts too, not only Legato but many more, like Wolfwood. Did you see the all thing?

I haven't had a chance to see much Trigun =[
But what i've seen I liked. I'm going to try and purchase the whole series somehow...
some way....

I love the first 4 episodes. I have them on dvd. Espically the 1st. Dangerous Toys could be fun but you could get hurt. lol

Legato said:
What is so fun about Legato dying :( ?
Ok Trigun is really a good comedy but there are some pretty sad parts too, not only Legato but many more, like Wolfwood. Did you see the all thing?

0.0" he dies?!!!!!! NUUUUUUUU!!!!! well I haven't seen the entire thing... so sniffle that like tottaly ruined some stuff for me... but to some dagree he did deserve it

I'm sorry about that I should have warned the ones who didn't see the all thing, but don't worry you will surely still enjoy the rest. Whether he desrved it or not, you can make your own judgement when you reach the end. I think that on a moral basis, yes he deserves to die, but then doesn't Vash too in a way (I know, I know, Vash is a saint compared to Legato) but they both pursue an ideal, they went in the same direction but weren't parallel so at one point they had to meet and only one line could go on, to put it in a geometrical context :) . Well anyway I don't know how far you are from the end Saria but it would be interesting to know if you change you're judgement or I should say revise it because I doubt that you will change side.

ooooo that was cool ^^ sounded very perfesional, I think that my opion on legato is kinda baised since I kinda fell in love with him

same goes for karasuI know he was like super evil and super cruel but I loved him and hated the fact that he died.

Back
Top Bottom