What's new

Travel Help

playaa

Dog Youkai
15 Jan 2004
Wanting to travel to Tokyo for a Senior Class Trip, Wondering what the BEST hotel would be to stay in and what things should I consider doing? And what town is the funnest as far as nightlife, etc..

A senior class trip to Japan? That's one damn expensive trip, haha..Consider staying at an American run hotel like any of the Mariott chains, just because..A whole class of seniors is bound to cause some trouble and it wouldn't leave a great impression of foreign kids for the hotel..But if you still wanna it'll probably cost alot >_<

Let's see..Consider...Living it up :) Pachinko, Karaoke, Bars (go to non-gaijin bars for some fun)..That would be pretty damn fun for me if I didn't know about Japan and it was my first time..

No No, Senior Class trip not literally meaning that My whole class is going everybody goes to the traditional Cancun but I am going alone to Japan... So that is not an issue... 😄

Hmm well you'll be below drinking age.but..Find a girl and spend an unforgettable night with her :) Doesn't even matter if she don't speak English, hit up some karaoke booths, walk around Tokyo cuz there's an unlimited amount of stuff to see and take it from there...At least that's what I'd do.

Ok, I won't have many problems with getting into nightclubs being 19 will I?

EDIT: Also in the U.S. it alot of times depends on how you look, I am around 5'9, 5'10 about 130-135 and workout daily...

How big would I be compared to most people in Japan or would it matter?

Well I wan't to keep it kind of reasonable in price I saw some of those prices and :eek: so for a kinda low cost trip where to stay?

HEHE :D I try to stay athletic build, and skinny. I am not bone and skin by far though...

"How big would I be compared to most people in Japan or would it matter?"
it does not matter ime
how low does the cost want to go? separate (not communal) bathroom desired
tatami or western?
curfew or non?

how low does the cost want to go? separate (not communal) bathroom desired............. bathrooms dont matter
tatami or western? doesnt matter
curfew or non? no curfew

looking for a nice place to stay but not ridiculous price ;)

Well depends I might be able to go as much as $2,500.00 - 3,000.00 for the whole trip...

That is USD$.. by the way.. Any nice rural houses on the outskirts of Tokyo, kinda the traditional Japanese house... I think I would really enjoy that more then being in a western style hotel (I can stay in one of those anytime) ;)

Cheap hotel

This is the cheapest western-style hotel in Tokyo that I know of:

Attachments

• buntaro-005.jpg
    buntaro-005.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 95
Nice I can use this topic for my exam. Here's a question from my Tourism exam:

Trip to Japan, who will do the trip? (sex, age, group socio-economic) cost of events.

So if you don't mind playaa I'll use you as my trip guy. I'll just say your 20 years old so you can drink and get into bars. :gulp:

Can someone tell me the cost about of the activities in Tokyo and that kool Imperial Hotel, Tokyo?

Cool, feel free to use this! Just ask if you need help... I'm sure everyone here will help 👍

your avatar is awesome.

Originally posted by Luc
Nice I can use this topic for my exam. Here's a question from my Tourism exam:

Trip to Japan, who will do the trip? (sex, age, group socio-economic) cost of events.

So if you don't mind playaa I'll use you as my trip guy. I'll just say your 20 years old so you can drink and get into bars. :gulp:

Can someone tell me the cost about of the activities in Tokyo and that kool Imperial Hotel, Tokyo?

Back
Top Bottom