What's new

Translation

anne leigh

Registered
26 Apr 2018
31357188_1667710389987002_4722685780290437120_n.jpg

31292845_1667710556653652_389225608699183104_n.jpg

Can help me translate this to romaji and English please...thank you!

Last edited:
Can help me translate this to romaji and English please...thank you!
You can do it by yourself with Google OCR and Google Translate. Do what you can do before asking for others' help. (Machine Translators are not so reliable, but sometimes work well, at least enough to get the gist of it.)

Google Translate

You can do it by yourself with Google OCR and Google Translate. Do what you can do before asking for others' help. (Machine Translators are not so reliable, but sometimes work well, at least enough to get the gist of it.)

Google Translate
Thank you. I don't know much kanji that's why I came here. :emoji_frowning2: And exactly, google translate is not so reliable...

The reason he suggested an OCR is probably because he thought it possible you didn't know much or any of the Kanji. OCR stands for optimal character reader, which basically means it will read the characters on the document and basically put it into digital form. Give an OCR a try and see if it's able to recognize the characters.

Yes, that's right. I thought the OP couldn't read Japanese at all.

I don't know much kanji
So, you at least can read kana and some kanji, right? You should have said so at first, showed us your effort by posting your romaji version, and asked us just about kanji you can't read, instead of asking us to do the whole things. Then, we would be able to help you.

- you submit your own serious attempt at translating the text you require assistance with
Translation requests: please read first! | Japan Forum

Did you click the link I provided in my previous post, by the way? I already checked that the Japanese text by OCR in the page was perfectly correct, there were only two misreadings in the romaji transliteration, and there was only one misinterpretation about the subject in the last sentence of the English translation by Google Translate before posting it. It's reliable enough in this case, no?

In the same way that GPS stands for Geosynchronous Positioning Service.

I simple stated this because not everyone is as familiar with OCR as they are with GPS. Not to be snooty. Although normally that would have been my goal.

If it had truly been an auto-correct error, surely he would have noticed it when I requoted his words, and made mention of it in his subsequent reply to my comment.

If it had truly been an auto-correct error, surely he would have noticed it when I requoted his words, and made mention of it in his subsequent reply to my comment.

The only thing remaining, then, is to decide whether we should stone him in the public square or let off with with being horsewhipped.

Back
Top Bottom