What's new

Translation website Japanese English

taralushi

後輩
8 Sep 2013
Hello,
I am from German living in Turkey and new in this Forum.
Can anybody please help me tell me how the translation results (Japanese English) of this Website is: Japanese Translation. They are definitely different from the Google translator. But I don't know which one is better.

Thanks a lot.

original sentence
健康問題については、今までも現在も将来も全く問題ないと約束する。
Google Translate
For health problems, and promise to present even today in the future also no problem at all.
Cengolio.net
Until now both current and future problem no promises about health issues.

original sentence
There are no health-related problems until now, nor will there be in the future.
Google Translate
そこに今まで全く健康に関連する問題はありません、また、そこに将来になります。
Cengolio.net
今までは、健康関連の問題がないがある将来的にも

original sentence
CNN cannot independently confirm the authenticity of the videos.
Google Translate
CNN は、独立してビデオの信憑性を確認することはできません。
Cengolio.net
CNN のビデオの信憑性を確認出来ない始末。

original sentence
ただこのビデオからは、攻撃したのがシリア政権側なのか、また軍事介入が適切な対応なのかどうかについて結論を出すことはできない。
Google Translate
Just from this video, it is not possible to conclude military intervention to whether the appropriate response was to attack and also, whether the Syrian government side.
Cengolio.net
Syria Government side of the attacks from this video, just what also cannot draw a conclusion about whether a military intervention is appropriate.

lol the japanese to english for both of them can't even make a proper grammar sentences. I gotta hand it to cengelio though the grammar in english is a little bit nicer although both are really bad. Can't say anything about the accuracy as I don't know all those japanese words.

Of course. The problem is that Cengolio.net seems to return a translation that is wrong, or rather, contray in meaning in some cases, as in my examples above.

Back
Top Bottom