What's new

Translation request, please help

MaxJohn

後輩
29 May 2013
Hello, I was wondering if someone could please translate the following for me if it's not too much.... or at the very least tell me if the words "destroy" and "atoms" or "pulverize" and "particles" are in the left bubble.

fortranspng-1.jpg

I've seen some Spanish translations that I can read. And they, in English, would basically either say- "destroying something is the same as destroying its atoms" or "destroying something is equivalent to pulverizing the particles that compose it). I'm not sure which of those translations that I saw is the 'best', or if any of those are even really accurate... since unfortunately my Japanese is pretty bad to say the least. =/

"Everything that exists in this big universe is composed of atoms. You see? The essence of destroying things lies in the pulvarization of the atoms."

Take that with a grain of salt as English is my worst language.

I actually think the most difficult part for the Japanese-learners might be the simple いい part, not the bigger words.

The いい would be number one, I agree, with the significance of the なの on the end being a close second.

Back
Top Bottom