What's new

Translation of official documents

ismail

後輩
Reaction score
Hi,

I need an official translation of my Japanese house ownership papers to add it to the documents needed for my UK visa. Does someone know where to do that ?

Cheers

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Depends on what "official" means. There are a lot of Japan-based translation services for certified and/or notarised translations of documents. Have you contacted the British Embassy about the precise requirements?

nice gaijin

Resident Realist
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
You need a professional translation service: LMGTFY

Afraid I haven't used any of these services so you need to do your due diligence: compare rates and read reviews to choose who to go with.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
You need a professional translation service: LMGTFY
"If your intention is to help the OP through your response, there's a wrong way to be right."

You decided to get down off your high horse or something? Your moral authority to net-cop others for unfriendly replies just evaporated.

nice gaijin

Resident Realist
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
"If your intention is to help the OP through your response, there's a wrong way to be right."

You decided to get down off your high horse or something? Your moral authority to net-cop others for unfriendly replies just evaporated.
Did I get on your bad side, Mike? You seem to be trying to project some hypocrisy onto me. The OP needs a professional translation service and they hadn't indicated that they had done any research on the subject. Was it the use of LMGTFY that set you off?