Translation Help

rainForest

Registered
6 Feb 2015
hi, i really need a help to translate this sentence
本日に至るまで慎重に審議を重ねてまいりましたが、
残念ながら今回は貴意に添いかねることとなりました。

especially the soi kaneru part. :(

Out of all that you only got hung up on the かねる suffix? That's impressive!

〜かねる.

That's the verb 沿う conjugated with the verb かねる as a suffix. I think it is a very polite way of saying they have decided against something. Did you apply to a place, audition, submit a demo tape or portfolio, or something like that?

Out of all that you only got hung up on the かねる suffix? That's impressive!

〜かねる.

That's the verb 沿う conjugated with the verb かねる as a suffix. I think it is a very polite way of saying they have decided against something. Did you apply to a place, audition, submit a demo tape or portfolio, or something like that?
yeah. im doing that.
idk how to read that sentence. and what do you mean by they have decided against something ?
im still new so i cant read it all

I put the wrong kanji in my reply. Should have been 添.

They are saying they have given serious consideration to something that was submitted or an idea that was proposed but have decided against it.

There is no way of knowing from the sentence exactly what they are talking about. Where did you see the sentence? Is this something that was sent to you personally?

I put the wrong kanji in my reply. Should have been 添.

They are saying they have given serious consideration to something that was submitted or an idea that was proposed but have decided against it.

There is no way of knowing from the sentence exactly what they are talking about. Where did you see the sentence? Is this something that was sent to you personally?
ah, yeah. they sent it to me directly.
actually i sent the wrong application. thats maybe they decided against it.
can you do me one more favour ?
this sentence.

ご期待にお応えすることが出来ず、大変恐縮ではございますが、
お礼と結果のご連絡に代えさせて頂きます。

thank you very much for your help ^^

They're just politely apologizing for rejecting your application.

You need to understand that we at JREF are not a free translation service. We HELP people who are learning Japanese. You should give your own best effort at translating/understanding your sentences and then we will help you with them. Don't expect to throw us your mail one sentence at a time and have us translate it for you.

They're just politely apologizing for rejecting your application.

You need to understand that we at JREF are not a free translation service. We HELP people who are learning Japanese. You should give your own best effort at translating/understanding your sentences and then we will help you with them. Don't expect to throw us your mail one sentence at a time and have us translate it for you.
i know. im learning too.
i will be more thoughtful next time.
once again, thank you very much for your help ^^

Back
Top Bottom