What's new

Translation/Getting contact to doctors

xhelpseekerx

Registered
2 Sep 2015
Hi! I hope this is the right place to ask. I would need some help, in translating a Japanese website. Learning Japanese would be interesting, but I'm lacking the time for this endeavour at the moment. I would be eternally grateful!!! I would even pay a fee for making a successful contact, this is really important to me.

My background, I am 25 years old, and I got hit into the mouth accidentally by a family member during garden work. This was two years ago, a front tooth died off and had to undergo root canal treatment. For more than a year now, there have been human trials in Japan, where they take the cells of dental pulp from wisdom teeth and implant them into the dead tooth's canal. Within a few weeks, the cells grow into functional pulp (nerve and blood vessels) and the tooth is alive and healthy again. It would be the dream of my life to resurrect my tooth, usually a RC treated tooth has a lifespan of 10 years. I asked all doctors in Europe, but no one will try out this technique. I need to take out my wisdom teeth within the next year (they are already touching the adjacent teeth and possibly damaging them), but I need to keep them alive to get the stem cell treatment. It is my strongest need to come to Japan and get the treatment there.

Below are the places where the preliminary experiments have been conducted, and one of them may have written on them "apply to take part in human trial".

1,2 or 6 should be the institute who does it. It does not appear in English, probably because human trials are mostly conducted only locally. There must be some mentioning in Japanese, or some contact or even some form to apply.

1Department of Dental Regenerative Medicine, Center of Advanced Medicine for Dental and Oral Diseases, National Center for Geriatrics

and Gerontology, Research Institute, Obu, Aichi, Japan.

NCGG Official Web Site | NCGG

2Department of Pediatric Dentistry, School of Dentistry, Aichi-gakuin University, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan.

School of Dentistry | Undergraduate Programs / Faculties | AICHI GAKUIN UNIVERSITY

3Department of Cognitive Brain Science, National Center for Geriatrics and Gerontology, Research Institute, Obu, Aichi, Japan.

4Department of Developmental Physiology, National Institute for Physiological Sciences, Okazaki, Aichi, Japan.

5Department of Developmental Anatomy and Regenerative Medicine, National Defense Medical College, Tokorozawa, Saitama, Japan.

6Department of Endodontology, School of Dentistry, Aichigakuin University, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan.

愛知学院大学

( This is the original paper, reporting success in dogs, on which the current work is based: Complete pulp regeneration after pulpectomy by transplantation of CD105+ stem cells with stromal cell-derived factor-1. - PubMed - NCBI )

Back
Top Bottom