What's new

translate toyota logo

618Henrik

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering what the writing around this old Toyota logo meant. Can anyone help me with that please?
photo-1.jpg

nekojita

先輩
Reaction score
If you aren't an official Toyota part, wouldn't that count as false advertising? ;)

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Thank you very much.
Really want to make sure that my new tattoo don't read "noodle soup" or something.
You already got this tattooed on you? May we see a photo of it, please?

618Henrik

Kouhai
Reaction score
no, not yet.
Want to have it, but wanted to make sure that it meant what I thought it meant ;-)

618Henrik

Kouhai
Reaction score
Please let us see it after you have it done.
Sure, will do.
I am working on cleaning the image up right now, having the tattoo done next month.
But I am wondering, what does the first 3 characters int the lower half circle mean?

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Sure, will do.
I am working on cleaning the image up right now, having the tattoo done next month.
But I am wondering, what does the first 3 characters int the lower half circle mean?
You don't recognize them from the middle of the logo?

How did you decide to get a Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Genuine Parts logo tattooed on your body if you have no idea what it says?

618Henrik

Kouhai
Reaction score
Dooh!! Been starring at it for so long that I could not see it :)
Have been reading all available info / history about it but still could not recognize it.

618Henrik

Kouhai
Reaction score
Thanks! How do they do that? Do they use a stencil? You asked them to remove Toyota from the bottom?
I removed toyota from the bottom my self, handed him the picture and he made a stencil.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
It's better without the extra Toyota.