What's new

Translate a song?

Tomii515

やった~!
16 Feb 2006
I write songs. This is my latest one (i dont really like it though)

here is what i could translate, but i dont know if it's right!
---

-konnichiwa-

Watashi wa (wake up)
Watashi wa koko de suwarimasu.
Tabun…
(something will happen)

Anata
Kesushite nai
Shitsute imasu
What could happen in a second.

(*Anything can happen)
(In just a second.)
(Don't take life for granted)
(Pace yourself.)
Konnichiwa
(Can) anata wa (hear) watashi o
Konnichiwa
Anata wa kikimasu desu ka?
(can) anata wa (see) ka?
Anata wa watashi o (frustrating) desu.
Konnichiwa
Kudasai kikimasu…(to me)

Itsu anata wa soko ni suwarimasu.
(And pretend like you're listening)
itsu anata wa koko de suwarimasu.
(And say yes to everything)
(Don't you wonder?)
(What it's like)

(*Anything can happen)
(In just a second.)
(Pace yourself.)
Konnichiwa
Konnichiwa
(can) anata wa (see) ka?
Konnichiwa
Kudasai kikimasu…(to me).

(Sometimes you do)
(Sometimes you don't)
(Listen to me?)
(Listen you don't)

(*Anything can happen)
(In just a second.)
(Pace yourself.)
Konnichiwa
Konnichiwa
(can) anata wa (see) ka?
Konnichiwa
Kudasai kikimasu…(to me).
----------
here is it in english~
---

-The things inbetween these: [ ] are what the phrases mean technically. these arent the words, just the meaning of the real phrase. dont get mixed up-

-Hello-

I wake up. [I wake up]
I sit here. [I sit here]
Maybe… [maybe]
Something will happen. [something will happen]

You [you]
Never [never]
Know [know]
What could happen in a second. [what could happen ina second]

*Anything can happen [anything can happen]
In just a second. [in just a second]
Don't take life for granted [dont think life is just a little thing, you need to relize you are lucky to have one]
Pace yourself. [take it slower]
Hello [hello]
Can you hear me? [can you hear me with your ears]
Hello [hello]
Are you listening? [are you listening with your ears]
Can't you see? [can you comprehend]
You're frustrating me [your making me mad]
Hello [hello]
Please listen…to me. [please listen...to me]

When you sit there [when you sit there]
And pretend like you're listening [and pretend liek you're listening]
When you sit there [when you sit there]
And say yes to everything [and say yes to everything]
Don't you wonder? [aren't you curious]
What it's like [what it is like]

*Anything could happen [anything could happen]
In just a second [in just a second]
Don't take life for granted [dont think life is just a little thing, you need to relize you are lucky to have one]
Pace yourself [take it slower]
Hello [hello]
Can you hear me [can you hear me with your ears]
Hello [hello]
Are you listening [are you listening with your ears]
Can't you see [can you comprehend]
You're frustrating me [you're making me mad]
Hello [hello]

Sometimes you do [sometime you do]
Sometimes you don't [sometimes you dont]
Listen to me? [you are listening to me]
Listen you don't [listening to me you dont do]

*Anything can happen [anything can happen]
In just a second. [in just a second]
Pace yourself. [take it slower]
Hello [hello]
Can you hear me? [can you hear me with your ears]
Hello [hello]
Are you listening? [are you listening with your ears]
Can't you see? [can you comprehend]
You're frustrating me [your making me mad]
Hello [hello]
-----------------------------
can anyone translate it for me? (if you can, please type it in romanji. if not dont type it in kanji!

Last edited:
Tomii, i have a suggestion for this.

Why dont you start translating it yourself first. and we will help you along the way. that way will surely be much more rewarding if you are generally keen to learn Japanese, right? I will help you for sure, but HELP is the key word. i think others would agree with me.

lets work together tomii!! :D

Tomii, please try not to post so much $"&#. people are very patient, like you should be. please, i don't want to see you get shouted at or banned for stupid posts like that above. it has been mentioned to you that people will help. I persoanlly will when i find time. I am at work now so it is a little difficult, but ill help you just so that you are (somewhat) happy.

I really pelieve that you could translate more though (in a faster time too) if you did it by yourself.

ok.
"Can u hear me" is きこえるの? or きこえるですか? or きこえますか? or きくことができますか? or きくことができるの? 等々 etc. etc.. hmm... there are lots of ways to say it epending on how polite/what gender/literal translation issues.. etc.
"wake up" is おきる so "I wake up" is: わたしはおきる or おきた wake/woke

another tip, you mentioned that you are not fully confident with the hiragana/katakana yet. why not learn these while wating for your replies...

y

yorkii said:
Tomii, please try not to post so much $"&#. people are very patient, like you should be. please, i don't want to see you get shouted at or banned for stupid posts like that above. it has been mentioned to you that people will help. I persoanlly will when i find time. I am at work now so it is a little difficult, but ill help you just so that you are (somewhat) happy.
I really pelieve that you could translate more though (in a faster time too) if you did it by yourself.
ok.
"Can u hear me" is 窶堋ォ窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙個? orツ 窶堋ォ窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙??堋キ窶堋ゥツ?
Actually 窶「ツキツ(窶堋ォツ)窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙??堋キ窶堋ゥツ is not correct. A 窶堙個 or 窶堙アツ needs to be inserted between the infinitive form before 窶堙??堋キツ。 I'm also at work so don't have a chance evaulate the rest...but hopefully someone else will.

And Tomii, I don't understand your eagerness for a conversation partner if so many people here don't know what they're talking about, as you said earlier, and admitted you don't even bother to look at half the replies. I for one am taking a break from trying for a while. 窶堋ェ窶堙ア窶堙寂?堙≫?堙?。

yes i do, i just dont reply...i knwo what everyone says..it would be nice if you would type it in romanji

Elizabeth said:
Actually 窶「ツキツ(窶堋ォツ)窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙??堋キ窶堋ゥツ is not correct. A 窶堙個 or 窶堙アツ needs to be inserted between the infinitive form before 窶堙??堋キツ。 I'm also at work so don't have a chance evaulate the rest...but hopefully someone else will.

so to review... 窶堋ォ窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙ア窶堙??堋キ窶堋ゥツ?ツ or 窶堋ォ窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙個? should be used.

thanks Elizabeth. I am helping this guy out to further evaluate my own understanding of Japanese. You have perfectly represented why i posted a reply in the first place: to see if I am actually correct. i know that there are a lot more "experienced" people on this board, so:

ツ債。窶堋ゥ窶堙ァツ、窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュ窶堋ィナ?ティ窶堋「窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋キツ。

yorkii

yorkii said:
so to review... 窶堋ォ窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙ア窶堙??堋キ窶堋ゥツ?ツ or 窶堋ォ窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙個? should be used.
thanks Elizabeth. I am helping this guy out to further evaluate my own understanding of Japanese. You have perfectly represented why i posted a reply in the first place: to see if I am actually correct. i know that there are a lot more "experienced" people on this board, so:
ツ債。窶堋ゥ窶堙ァツ、窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュ窶堋ィナ?ティ窶堋「窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋キツ。
yorkii
I just woke up (try that, Tomii :)) and don't see right off hand where it is being used in the song...but anyway, I think normally just 窶「ツキ窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙懌?堋キ窶堋ゥツ?is fine. 窶「ツキ窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙個?is more specific and sounds to me surprised they heard it or like it's a sound being investigated somehow, anyway it's probably a bit strange here.

Tabunツ…
(something will happen)
窶堙遺?堙俄?堋ゥ窶堋ェ 窶堋ィ窶堋ォ窶堙ゥ 窶堙??堋オ窶堙・窶堋、

Kesushite nai
Shitsute imasu
That doesn't make sense. I don't understand.

窶堋「窶堙娯?堋ソ窶堙ーツ 窶堋ィ窶堋オ窶堙ア窶堙? 窶堋ュ窶堋セ窶堋ウ窶堋「
Someone correct that one please. :)

(can) anata wa (see) ka?
窶堙昶?堋ヲ窶堙懌?堋キ窶堋ゥ

Kudasai kikimasuツ…(to me)
Did you mean to say 窶堋ォ窶堋「窶堙? 窶堋ュ窶堋セ窶堋ウ窶堋「?

Itsu anata wa soko ni suwarimasu. 窶堋ゥツ?

窶堋ォ窶堋「窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ 窶堙凪?堙ィツ 窶堙ーツ 窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋キツ。

itsu anata wa koko 窶堙 suwarimasu.窶堋ゥツ?

Also probably best to change anata to kimi.

Thats all I've got time for now. Hopefully someone else will help you with the rest. Try to be a bit more patient. If you complain about people not answering after half an hour again I'm sure you won't get a reply at all. Also remember you can have as much English as you want in Japanese song. I would put that whole anything can happen, your own pace bit in English.

Tomii515 said:
.........?????????????¿

1. Four minutes is an entirely unreasonable period of time to expect a reply on a bulletin board style forum. It isn't a chat room. Please learn the difference.

2. "help" doesn't mean "do it for me"

Did you mean to say 窶堋ォ窶堋「窶堙? 窶堋ュ窶堋セ窶堋ウ窶堋「?
Itsu anata wa soko ni suwarimasu. 窶堋ゥツ?
窶堋ォ窶堋「窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ 窶堙凪?堙ィツ 窶堙ーツ 窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋キツ。
itsu anata wa koko 窶堙 suwarimasu.窶堋ゥツ?
When do/will you sit there/here ? :?ツ
When will you pretend, or Do pretend ?
窶堋サ窶堋オ窶堙?、窶堋ォ窶堋「窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ 窶堙凪?堙ィツ 窶堙ーツ 窶堋オ窶堙遺?堋ウ窶堋「ツ。maybe...ツ?

A bit of the English translation goes a long way...

Say yes to everything. (窶牢窶堙??堙俄?堙坂?堋「窶堙??愬。窶堋ヲ窶堙??堋ュ窶堋セ窶堋ウ窶堋「ツ。ツ)
Subete ni 'hai' to kotaete kudasai.'

This is my trial for a information.
ツ(窶愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙坂?慊セヒ?凪?堋セ窶堋ッ窶堙??ーpナ津ェ窶堙最スツゥツ信窶堙遺?堋「窶堙ヲツ。ツ)
-Hello-
窶堙「窶堋?ツ(yaaツ)
I wake up.
窶斗窶堙坂?卍ゥ窶ケN窶堋ォ窶堙?(boku wa asa okiteツ)
I sit here.
窶堋ア窶堋ア窶堙可催?窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ(koko ni suwatte iruツ)
Maybeツ…
窶堋ス窶堙披?堙アツ(tabunツ)
Something will happen.
窶ーツス窶堋ゥ窶堋ェ窶ケN窶堋ア窶堙ゥツ(nanika ga okoruツ)
You
ナ誰窶堙俄?堙債(kimi niwaツ)
Never
窶堋ォ窶堙≫?堙?(kittoツ)
Know
窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙遺?堋「ツ(wakaranaiツ)
What could happen in a second.
窶堙吮?堙ア窶堙戸?ェツ瞬窶堙??ーツス窶堋ェ窶ケN窶堋ア窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥツ(hon-no issyun-de naniga okoru nokaツ)
*Anything can happen
窶堙??堙ア窶堙遺?堋ア窶堙??堙??堙?ツ(don-na koto demoツ)
In just a second.
窶堙吮?堙ア窶堙戸?ェツ瞬窶堙固?テ披?堙俄?ケN窶堋ア窶堙ゥ窶堙ア窶堋セツ(hon-no issyun-no aida ni okorun daツ)
Don't take life for granted
ツ人ツ青カ窶堙ー窶堋サ窶堙懌?堙や?堙俄?堋オ窶堋ソ窶堙。窶堋セ窶堙溪?堋セツ(jinsei wo somatsu ni sitya dame daツ)
Pace yourself.
ナスツゥ窶「ツェ窶堙姑馳ツーニ湛窶堙??ェ窶「テ?窶堋ク窶堙つ進窶堙溪?堙寂?堋「窶堋「ツ(jibun-no peesu de ippo zutsu susumeba iiツ)
Hello
窶堙「窶堋?ツ(yaaツ)
Can you hear me?
窶「ツキ窶堋ア窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堋ゥ窶堋「ツ(kikoeru kaiツ)
Hello
窶堋ィツー窶堋「ツ(ooiツ)
Are you listening?
窶「ツキ窶堋「窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堋ゥ窶堋「ツ(kiite iru kaiツ)
Can't you see?
窶斗窶堋ェナ陳ゥ窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堋ゥ窶堋「ツ(boku ga mieru kaiツ)
You're frustrating me
窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堙按(wakatte ru no kanaツ)
Hello
窶堙銀?堋ヲツ(neeツ)
Please listenツ…to me.
窶「ツキ窶堋「窶堙??梅窶堋オ窶堋「窶堙ア窶堋セツ(kiite hoshii-n daツ)
When you sit there
ナ誰窶堙坂?堋サ窶堋ア窶堙可催?窶堙≫?堙?(kimi wa soko ni suwatteツ)
And pretend like you're listening
窶「ツキ窶堋「窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙按振窶堙ィ窶堙ー窶堋オ窶堙?(kiite iru youna huri wo shiteツ)
When you sit there
ナ誰窶堙坂?堋サ窶堋ア窶堙可催?窶堙≫?堙?(kimi wa soko ni suwatteツ)
And say yes to everything
窶ーツス窶堙俄?堙??堙?窶堋、窶堙遺?堋ク窶堋「窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ(nan-ni demo unazuite iruツ)
Don't you wonder?
ナ誰窶堙坂?ケC窶堙俄?堙遺?堙ァ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙個?ツ(kimi wa ki ni nara nai noツ)
What it's like
窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堋ェ窶堙??堙ア窶堙遺?「窶披?堙遺?堙娯?堋ゥツ(sore ga don-na huu nano kaツ)
Sometimes you doツ(ツ?ヲ窶ーツス窶堙ーdo窶堙遺?堙娯?堋ゥ窶堋ェ窶「ツェ窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋ケ窶堙アツ)
窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堙??堋ォ窶堙?窶堋?窶堙ェ窶堙篠(suru toki mo are baツ)
Sometimes you don't
窶堋オ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙??堋ォ窶堙?窶堋?窶堙ゥツ(shi nai toki mo aruツ)
Listen to me?
窶「ツキ窶堋「窶堙??堙ゥツ?ツ(kii te ru?ツ)
Listen you don'tツ ツ(ツ?ヲヒ?凪?督。窶堋ェ窶「ツェ窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋ケ窶堙アツ)
ツ…

wakaP said:
Can't you see?
窶斗窶堋ェナ陳ゥ窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堋ゥ窶堋「ツ(boku ga mieru kaiツ)

I think that 'see' here means to understand not to see.
窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙娯?堋ゥツ?ツ

wakaP said:
Listen you don'tツ ツ(ツ?ヲヒ?凪?督。窶堋ェ窶「ツェ窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋ケ窶堙アツ)
ツ…

The meaning is 'you don't listen'. It is very bad English used on purpose.
窶堋ォ窶堋「窶堙??堙遺?堋「窶堙ヲ窶堙

wakaP said:
You're frustrating me
窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堙按(wakatte ru no kanaツ)

I'm not sure that this part is right, but that might just be my bad Japanese.ツ However, I can't think of how to say it.ツ They are saying that they are getting frustrated/tired of the other person not listening/understanding them.
If I took I guess, I would say
窶堙?窶堋、ツ 窶堙溪?堋「窶堙ュ窶堋ュ窶堙可 窶堙遺?堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙ヲ
but I don't have confidence in that, I'm fairly sure meiwaku doesn't have the correct meaning here.

Last edited:
omg, im really confuzzed. everybody if is giving me different answers...thanks everyone, but its kinda hard to understand. I tried to translate every thin i could, so i came here for help. and if you dont mind, can you please write in romanji??? I want to know the write way, so if anyone can help, please do. i see a lot of people did, b ut like for i wake up everyone gave me a different answer...

Tomii, what you are asking people to translate is a song. People will have to make a decision between translating what they, individually, think you mean and keeping as faithfully to the original 'flow' of the song as possible. There are also many ways to say a sentence with the same or similar meaning in Japanese, people could translate it differently and it still be correct, and with differing opinions of what you actually want to say the choices further increase.

The only person who could faithfully translate a song is its original author, if people don't know what effect and meaning the author actually intended then they won't be able to translate it.

Having said all that, translations done by native speakers, like wakaP here, will certainly be the most appropriate Japanese, as long as they grasp the orginal meaning. Again, its a song, so that is hard for even native speakers. Apart from the points I picked out above his translation seems to work great. 👍

So when you said 'Can't you see?' did you mean 'To perceive with the eye' or 'to understand/comprehend'?
And what what effect are you trying to create with 'listen you don't'?

I just wanted to add that asking us to (help) translate the song isn't going to help you learn Japanese at all, even more so if you don't try to read the hiragana.

alright, i just want to know how to say the worss in the song, im not trying to learn japanese through this. but ill fix the top, and explain what the sentences mean, so people understand more....just look at the english way to sasy everything

KrazyKat said:
I think that 'see' here means to understand not to see.
窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙娯?堋ゥツ?
窶堙??堋、窶堙「窶堙ァ窶堋サ窶堙娯?堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙??堋キ窶堙仰。Tomii窶堙?窶堋サ窶堋、ナ陳セ窶堙≫?堙??堙懌?堋キ窶堙仰。
KrazyKat said:
The meaning is 'you don't listen'. It is very bad English used on purpose.
窶堋ォ窶堋「窶堙??堙遺?堋「窶堙ヲ窶堙擬/QUOTE]
窶堙??堋、窶堙?窶堋?窶堙ィ窶堋ェ窶堙??堋、ツ。窶堙ヲ窶堋ュ窶「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋オ窶堋スツ。窶堋キ窶堙≫?堋ォ窶堙ィ窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋オ窶堋スツ。
KrazyKat said:
I'm not sure that this part is right, but that might just be my bad Japanese.ツ However, I can't think of how to say it.ツ They are saying that they are getting frustrated/tired of the other person not listening/understanding them.
If I took I guess, I would say
窶堙?窶堋、ツ 窶堙溪?堋「窶堙ュ窶堋ュ窶堙可 窶堙遺?堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙ヲ
but I don't have confidence in that, I'm fairly sure meiwaku doesn't have the correct meaning here.
Tomii窶堙娯?ーテ娯?堙?You'窶堙俄?佚寂?堋オ窶堙??廨ヒ?凪?堙ー窶堙?窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙??ーテーナステ溪?堋オ窶堋ス窶「テサ窶堋ェ窶堋「窶堋「窶堙娯?堙??堋オ窶堙・窶堋、窶堋ゥツ?
ナス窶樞?堙俄?堙坂?堋ア窶堙娯?ーテ娯?堋ェ窶佛?ナスティ窶堙可親ヒ?、窶堙個湘ョ窶堙ーナスツヲ窶堋キ窶堙?窶堙娯?堋ゥツ,窶廨ヒ?凪?堙ーナスツヲ窶堋キ窶堙?窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堋ェ窶「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋ケ窶堙アツ。
窶堙?窶堋オ窶佛?ナスティ窶堙俄?廨ヒ?凪?堙ーナスツヲ窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堋「窶堙娯?堙遺?堙ァツ,
窶堋ア窶堙娯?「窶昶?「ツェ窶堙債「窶堋「窶堙ァ窶堙や?堋ュ窶堙ア窶堋セ窶堙ヲツ。ツ」窶堙??禿ウ窶堋キ窶堙娯?堋ェ窶堋「窶堋「窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。

窶堋ア窶堙娯?ーテ娯?堙債、ヒ?、ツ湘ョ窶堙ー窶「\窶堋キ窶堋ゥ窶堙??堋、窶堋ゥ窶「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋ケ窶堙ア窶堋ッ窶堙? 窶廨ヒ?凪?堙??堙債、窶堋サ窶堙娯?堙?窶堙娯?堋ェ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ 窶堋セ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァツ、窶堋「窶堙ァ窶堙や?堋「窶堙??堙?ツ、窶堙坂?堙≫?堋ォ窶堙ィツ「窶堋「窶堙ァ窶堙や?堋ュ窶堙ア窶堋セツ」窶堙?陳セ窶堋、窶堙坂?堋ク窶堋ェ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ「You are frustrating me]窶堙坂?堋サ窶堙娯?堋ュ窶堙ァ窶堋「ナスツク窶氾ァ窶堙??堙坂?堙遺?堋「窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ ツ(窶堋?窶堙ゥ窶凖カ窶忸窶堙嫁スツク窶氾ァ窶堙遺?堙ア窶堙??堋キ窶堋ッ窶堙?)ツ 窶堋ア窶堙娯?ーテ娯?堙??「\窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堋「窶ケCナスツ昶?堋ソ窶堙債、ツ「窶ーテキ窶堋オ窶堋「ツ」窶堙??堋ゥツ「窶敕溪?堋オ窶堋「ツ」窶堙??堋ゥ窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ ツ「ナス窶樞?堙娯?堋ア窶堙??堙ー窶ケC窶堙俄?堋オ窶堙??梅窶堋オ窶堋「ツ!ツ」窶堙??堋ゥツ「ナス窶樞?堙ー窶督ウナス窶ケ窶堋オ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙??堙ヲツ!ツ」窶堙??堋ゥ窶堋ア窶堙娯?堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙遺?堋ア窶堙??堙ーナ陳セ窶堋「窶堋ス窶堋ェ窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ 窶堙??堙?窶悳窶堙ィ窶堙?陳セ窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋カ窶堙。窶堙遺?堋「ツ、窶佛?ナスティ窶堙俄?佚寂?堋オ窶堙??、ツ湘ョ窶堙ーナスツ昶?堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堋ア窶堋サツ、窶督ウナス窶ケ窶堋ウ窶堙ェ窶堋ス窶堋ュ窶堙遺?堋ェ窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙??堋オ窶堙・窶堋、ツ。ツ 窶堙懌?堋?ツ、窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堙坂?堋ス窶堋セナス窶樞?堙固津つ人窶廬ヒ?毒陳ゥ窶堙遺?堙ア窶堙??堋キ窶堋ッ窶堙

Tomii, to what extent is 'affection' or 'hostility' being felt towards the 'you' in this song? Are they more angry or sad that they aren't being listened to?

Last edited:
KrazyKat said:
窶堋ア窶堙娯?ーテ娯?堙債、ヒ?、ツ湘ョ窶堙ー窶「\窶堋キ窶堋ゥ窶堙??堋、窶堋ゥ窶「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋ケ窶堙ア窶堋ッ窶堙? 窶廨ヒ?凪?堙??堙債、窶堋サ窶堙娯?堙?窶堙娯?堋ェ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ 窶堋セ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァツ、窶堋「窶堙ァ窶堙や?堋「窶堙??堙?ツ、窶堙坂?堙≫?堋ォ窶堙ィツ「窶堋「窶堙ァ窶堙や?堋ュ窶堙ア窶堋セツ」窶堙?陳セ窶堋、窶堙坂?堋ク窶堋ェ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ「You are frustrating me]窶堙坂?堋サ窶堙娯?堋ュ窶堙ァ窶堋「ナスツク窶氾ァ窶堙??堙坂?堙遺?堋「窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ ツ(窶堋?窶堙ゥ窶凖カ窶忸窶堙嫁スツク窶氾ァ窶堙遺?堙ア窶堙??堋キ窶堋ッ窶堙?)ツ 窶堋ア窶堙娯?ーテ娯?堙??「\窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堋「窶ケCナスツ昶?堋ソ窶堙債、ツ「窶ーテキ窶堋オ窶堋「ツ」窶堙??堋ゥツ「窶敕溪?堋オ窶堋「ツ」窶堙??堋ゥ窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ ツ「ナス窶樞?堙娯?堋ア窶堙??堙ー窶ケC窶堙俄?堋オ窶堙??梅窶堋オ窶堋「ツ!ツ」窶堙??堋ゥツ「ナス窶樞?堙ー窶督ウナス窶ケ窶堋オ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙??堙ヲツ!ツ」窶堙??堋ゥ窶堋ア窶堙娯?堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙遺?堋ア窶堙??堙ーナ陳セ窶堋「窶堋ス窶堋ェ窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ 窶堙??堙?窶悳窶堙ィ窶堙?陳セ窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋カ窶堙。窶堙遺?堋「ツ、窶佛?ナスティ窶堙俄?佚寂?堋オ窶堙??、ツ湘ョ窶堙ーナスツ昶?堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堋ア窶堋サツ、窶督ウナス窶ケ窶堋ウ窶堙ェ窶堋ス窶堋ュ窶堙遺?堋ェ窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙??堋オ窶堙・窶堋、ツ。ツ 窶堙懌?堋?ツ、窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堙坂?堋ス窶堋セナス窶樞?堙固津つ人窶廬ヒ?毒陳ゥ窶堙遺?堙ア窶堙??堋キ窶堋ッ窶堙
Tomii, to what extent is 'affection' or 'hostility' being felt towards the 'you' in this song? Are they more angry or sad that they aren't being listened to?

sad i guess. by the way, i tried to read what you said but i have NO IDEA at all

KrazyKat said:
窶堋ア窶堙娯?ーテ娯?堙債、ヒ?、ツ湘ョ窶堙ー窶「\窶堋キ窶堋ゥ窶堙??堋、窶堋ゥ窶「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋ケ窶堙ア窶堋ッ窶堙? 窶廨ヒ?凪?堙??堙債、窶堋サ窶堙娯?堙?窶堙娯?堋ェ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ
窶堋セ窶堙??堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堙?,ツ「窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堙按」窶堙才?ォ窶堋ュ窶堙遺?堋「窶禿ウ窶堋セ窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キ窶堙ヲツ。
frustrating窶堙娯?「窶昶?「ツェ窶堙ー窶ケツュ窶卍イ窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堋「窶堙遺?堙ァ窶堙篠「窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥツ?ツ」ツ「窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥ窶堙個?ツ」
窶堋ェ窶堋「窶堋「窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ「窶堋ソ窶堙。窶堙ア窶堙??「ツキ窶堋「窶堙??堙ヲツ」窶堙??堙?窶堋「窶堋「窶堋ゥ窶堙按。

wakaP said:
窶堋セ窶堙??堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堙?,ツ「窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堙按」窶堙才?ォ窶堋ュ窶堙遺?堋「窶禿ウ窶堋セ窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キ窶堙ヲツ。
frustrating窶堙娯?「窶昶?「ツェ窶堙ー窶ケツュ窶卍イ窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堋「窶堙遺?堙ァ窶堙篠「窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥツ?ツ」ツ「窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥ窶堙個?ツ」

窶堙「窶堙≫?堙鞘?堙ィツ、ヒ?ォ窶堋「窶堙娯?堙最ス窶樞?堙娯?愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙??堋オ窶堋スツ。窶堋キ窶堙昶?堙懌?堋ケ窶堙アツ。ツ 窶堙??堙?ツ ツ債。ツ考窶堋ヲ窶堙??堙昶?堙ゥ窶堙?、ツ ツ「Can't you see? You're frustrating meツ」窶堙債、ツ「Can't you see that you're frustrating meツ」窶堙??慊ッ窶堋カ窶堋セ窶堙ゥ窶堋、窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堙?「Can't you see? You're frustrating meツ」窶堙債「窶堙壺?堋ュ窶堙娯?ケCナスツ昶?堋ソ窶堋ェ窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堙按」窶堙俄?禿ウ窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堙ァ窶堙??堋、窶堙??堋オ窶堙・窶堋、窶堋ゥツ?

ツ「窶堋ソ窶堙。窶堙ア窶堙??「ツキ窶堋「窶堙??堙ヲツ」窶堙坂?廳窶懌?凪?堋セ窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋ケ窶堙アツ。ツ 窶堋ア窶堙個人窶堙坂?堙??堙??堙?窶惑窶卍シ窶堙?ステ」窶堋ュ窶堙?、ツ ツ「窶堋ソ窶堙。窶堙ア窶堙??「ツキ窶堋「窶堙??堙ヲツ」窶堙坂?堋ソ窶堙・窶堙≫?堙?静鞘?ケテ俄?廬窶堋キ窶堋ャ窶堋セ窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。

Tomii515 said:
sad i guess. by the way, i tried to read what you said but i have NO IDEA at all
Hopeful窶塲馳 WakaP did though. 😊 ツ His translation is fine to use except for this one section on 'can't you see? you are frustrating me', which we are just sorting out now.

wakaP said:
ツ「窶「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堙按」窶堙??堋「窶堋、窶堙?、ツ『ツ債。ツ、窶怒窶懌?凪?堙俄?「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙ア窶堙??堋キ窶堋ェツ、
窶堋ゥ窶堙??堋、窶堋ゥ窶冦窶堙ィ窶堋ス窶堋「窶堙?スv窶堋、ツ」窶堙??堋「窶堋、ナ?'窶堋カ窶堋ェ窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堙??堋オ窶堙・窶堋、ツ。窶堋ア窶堙個湘ェツ坂?。窶堙債、Can't you see you're frustrating me ?窶堙??堋「窶堋、窶堙娯?堙債修ナスツォ窶ケ^窶禿「窶堋セ窶堋ッ窶堋セ窶堙?スv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。

ツ『窶堙ュ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堋「ツ?ツ』ツ「窶「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堙??堋ュ窶堙ェ窶堙ヲツ」ツ?
ツ『窶堙壺?堋ュ窶堙娯?ケCナスツ昶?堋ソ窶堋ェ窶「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堙最誰窶堙俄?堙??堙≫?堙??禿「窶佚ィ窶堙??堋キ窶堋ゥツ?ツ」
ツ『ナ誰窶堙嫁ステウ窶堋ッ窶愿シ窶堙ェ窶堙ァ窶堙ェ窶堋ス窶堋「窶堙ア窶堙??堋キ窶堙ヲツ」窶堙?陳セ窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キ窶堋ェツ、ナ?'窶堋カ窶堋ェTomii 窶堋ウ窶堙ア窶堙固陳セ窶堋「窶堋ス窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋スナス窶凪?堙可
窶ケテ溪?堋ュ窶堙遺?堙ゥ窶堙??堋オ窶堙・窶堋、ツ?窶堋サ窶堋、窶堋「窶堋、ヒ?凪?督。窶堙?スg窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙や?堙?窶堙ィ窶堋セ窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙??堋オ窶堙・窶堋、ツ?

[Not listening to me, frustrating]ツ 窶堙ーツ [Not understanding] 窶堙戸?凪?督。窶堙??堋オ窶堙?考窶堋ヲ窶堙??堙昶?堙ェ窶堙寂?氾??堋「窶堙娯?堙??堋オ窶堙・窶堋、窶堙仰。😊 窶ーテ娯?堙ーツ青ウナ?m窶堙俄?板昶?ーテーツ出窶藩??堙遺?堋「窶堋ゥ窶堙?窶堋オ窶堙ェ窶堙遺?堋「窶堋ッ窶堙?。ツ。ツ『窶「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋ス窶堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堙按」窶堙??堋「窶堋、ナ?テョ窶怒窶堙戸?凪?督。窶堙?スg窶堋、ツ湘ェツ坂?。窶堙債 Can't you understand my frustration? 窶堙昶?堋ス窶堋「窶堙按湘ェツ坂?。窶堙俄?堙?ナスg窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堙按。

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom