What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Trance song

Damicci

先輩
Reaction score
There is this song that is very popular in night clubs in shibuya that I have been to......
"oh oh oh oh ooooohhhh" something like that in the lyrics and almost everyone starts doing like this para para routine to it.

I was trying to figure out what song this might be... any ideas?

NO IT IS NOT ZOMBIE NATION! ☝

Davey

Reaction score
:p I LIKE THE SONG :D Belgisch???? ( better then lasgo i think :p)

Damicci

先輩
Reaction score
Cool song but it's not the one I am thinking of. oh part of the song is just how I typed them like 4 short oh's the one long 5th one

The motions they were making was like
taking your right hand and on the 1st "oh" you put it on your left wrist
then on the second "oh" you roll up your sleeve
then vice versa but on the 5th oh you kinda extend your left arm out to the right side of the body and pan your arm across torwards the left side at the same speed as saying the 5th extended "ooooooh"

☝ Crazy Japanese dances

RockLee

Hullu
Reaction score
Damicci said:
☝ Crazy Japanese dances
U can say that again ! Anyways, was there vocals in it ? is it japanese the song ? more info please :) wich club btw ?

Damicci

先輩
Reaction score
I don't remember hearing any vocals just that damn chant, and this was at club fura "tokyo rave" no clue if it was japanese only as i am not very knowledgeable of trance music.

-Rudel-

Fire Star Man
Reaction score
I'm quite familiar with Trance. Go to www.tranceaddict.com and see if some guys there might know. Of course you will have to sign up at the forums.

Some popular Djs in Japan are:
Ferry Corsten
System F
Gouryella
Watergate
Rank 1

and plenty more. Ive checked most of these artists mp3s. None of them seemed to have that oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh stanza.

RockLee

Hullu
Reaction score
without more information I can't find anything :S Like if it's trance, dance, techno...retro song, new song etc...

Damicci

先輩
Reaction score
Yeah I know guys and i apprecite the help but I have no clue about what genre that is in the dj who played does epic trance mostly. "dj tora" was the dj that night. but really don't have much more information than that. really sucks b/c it just keeps playing in my head @_@
I'll keep checking around.

Damicci

先輩
Reaction score
I FOUND IT!!!!!!

SCORPION (Critical System Mix) / ORIENTAL SPACE

Top Bottom