What's new

Train Girls???

Zero-sen

後輩
20 Dec 2003
I saw someone say on another board saying "Be wary of the trains girls!" Anyone know what they meant?? I've never herd this before :p

somebody needed to add a comma?
i'm just guessing, otherwise i have no idea...

might be talking about the old women who look innocent enough until the doors open and you get knocked aside so they can get to a seat!!

thats the difference between guys and girls.. if i got groped i'd lean into it!

GO FEMALE TRAIN GROPERS!

Ah, it's never happen to me on any of my trips....YET!!! :D But i think it'd quite funny!! But don't think my fiance'd find it too funny :mad:

"there are also female train gropers, usually in teams of 3 or so..."
chijou? i couldn't imagine no kind of girl needn to do that... the "beware" and the "girls" in the sentence threw me off :D
shoot, they do that here, some of my friends would quit their job and just ride the train

Where's My Trenchcoat With The...

pockets cut out & pant legs sewn on the bottom; I'm going for a looong train ride!!!(not in Spain though).

Frank

😊

the middle-aged women that attack each other for train seats were called Obatalian, for Oba = older women and battalion (sp?) for a small, trained military group usually associated with war and combat....

This train girls stuff sounds more like engrish advertisement to me.... :D

Could Be Budd Is Right, Some Girls Are....

budd said:
somebody needed to add a comma?
i'm just guessing, otherwise i have no idea...

standing around on train tracks, and the story line was missing a comma?

Frank
😊

EscaFlowne said:
Me too indeed!

Unless train girls actually mean transvestites! :p 😌

hmm.. lesse... nah, i'd be ok with that.. it's not like youre gonna have sex with em anyway, if they get some sort of satisfaction from squeezing my buns, i'd still take it as the compliment it is.. that i was deemed worthy of the risk of a squeeze :giggle:

lol frank even i know that term...

i cant find the mainichi waiwai i read where it was talking about the female train gropers or id link it. but it said its usually middle aged women in groups that do it, and it aint your buns they're grabing...

Possibly this refers to a (rather old now) scam. Basically you have three or so high-school girls one to go キャー!痴漢!! (Eeek! Groper!!) and point at some bloke and two more to be 'witnesses'. The selected victim is then blackmailed into handing money over to the girl to keep her quiet or have her (and the 'witnesses') go to the authorities.

I don't know how common this is - probably real perverts are in the majority. Just one more reason to avoid rush hour. ;-)

budd said:
"there are also female train gropers, usually in teams of 3 or so..."
chijou? i couldn't imagine no kind of girl needn to do that... the "beware" and the "girls" in the sentence threw me off :D
shoot, they do that here, some of my friends would quit their job and just ride the train

Yeah,

Budd is right, the term I always hear is "Chijo" , it's supposed to be the female-form of "Chikan" , Whenever i'm with a girl at a train station I always say something like, "Kimi wa chijo kara boku mamoranakya ikenai." like, "protect me from the female pervs on the train,"

Seriously though don't expect to get to Japan and have your junk foodly-doodled in the crowded setting of a train's rush hour but if you want something to look forward to then hey there are always half a dozen train carts with puke or some kind of bodily fluid stinking a row of seats, oh and don't forget about the trillions of suicides that happen every week, will you see them happen? Doudtfully, but whenever you hear the train person(s) announcing an accident they aren't cleaning up tanuki guts that's for sure.

Japan is like a dream come true but with dreams follow nightmares,

Josh

http://www.lovehotelling.com

Back
Top Bottom