topsites error

deadhippo

先輩
9 Apr 2005
hi whe i tried to read the faq rules etc on topsites
Forum list
i could only get an error message

HTTP Error: 404 File Not Found

The document you searched does not exist or has been moved or deleted.

Refering URL: Forum list
Your IP Address: xxxxxxxxx
Requested URL: https://jref.com/topsites/rules.shtml

Please make sure that your browser's cache has been properly emptied. Erase any old files that may still be cached in your browser and reload the page you tried to access.
Filenames and subdirectories are case sensitive, the folder /About is not the same as /about.
Filenames and subdirectories only consist of alphanumerical characters, such as . (dot), - (dash) or _ (underscore). All other files may not be retrievable by web browsers. Please note that spaces in particular are not allowed.
these are from the links on topsites page although i did delete my cache and try again

Topsites work fine, although it took some time to load. Could it have been a system hiccough ?

deadhippo said:
did you click on faq an rules
faq
rules
Oh, dear ! Both give me errors ! Sloppy me ! :sorry:
JREF Top > Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTTP Error: 404 File Not Found

The document you searched does not exist or has been moved or deleted.

Refering URL: topsites error
Your IP Address: 333.222.111.000 *blastoff~ KRRRRRR~*
Requested URL: https://jref.com/topsites/faq.shtml

Please make sure that your browser's cache has been properly emptied. Erase any old files that may still be cached in your browser and reload the page you tried to access.
Filenames and subdirectories are case sensitive, the folder /About is not the same as /about.
Filenames and subdirectories only consist of alphanumerical characters, such as . (dot), - (dash) or _ (underscore). All other files may not be retrievable by web browsers. Please note that spaces in particular are not allowed.

<< Return or Browse site >>

well, at least i know its not just me
now if some of the admin would actually read these posts and do something about them

for those ofyou who are wondering
this is the reply i got from jref

Thanks you very much for your heads-up. The Topsites is about to be
upgraded, a lot of links do not work. Unfortunately, I am quite busy at
the moment, will fix it as soon as I have some time.

Thanks again!

Yours,
Thomas

so, al we need is some patience

Back
Top Bottom