What's new

Tommy Februari6 / Heavenly6

Shigatsu

後輩
22 Oct 2003
Hiya all!
I'm a newbie to this place, just here to get more info on Japan and all that jazz.
I'm wondering if anyone has heard of anything new from Tommy Feb. 6, or her new Tommy Heavenly 6? I'm so behind in all the new stuff, so any info will help me out. 😄

Oh no, you are missing out!
You should go download a song or something, give her a listen.

I'm sure you've heard of the alternative group The Brilliant Green- she is Tomoko, the lead singer who goes solo now and then.
And she just happens to be the best EVER. hehe. :)

Yes i know who the Brilliant Green are...is the picture you have with your signature of her? she's really pretty if that's who it is. I'll definately look into her....it's rare for me to listen to girl singers, or girl bands, or bands that have girl singers. But if you say she's that good...I'll give it a try. welcome to the fourm

Originally posted by KlahaXGackt
Yes i know who the Brilliant Green are...is the picture you have with your signature of her? she's really pretty if that's who it is. I'll definately look into her....it's rare for me to listen to girl singers, or girl bands, or bands that have girl singers. But if you say she's that good...I'll give it a try. welcome to the fourm

Yup, she is a hottie...not Gackt-like material, but she's cool ;) hehe.
If you are going to look into it, make sure you get the song "Wait until I dream"-- very good stuff.
Thanks for the welcome 🙂

Yeah, the Tommy Heavenly6 material is more interesting then the Tommy Februari6 ones. Feb6 is more cheap (but very well performed) 80's synth-pop, while Heavenly6 delves more into rock and grunge. Don't pass up "Swear". Personally i think it's better then "Wait till i can dream".

Back
Top Bottom