What's new

Tokyo Video Online?

ghettocities

Sempai
16 Jun 2002
I haven't seen much of any video/video clips online of Tokyo or Japan, the most i've seen is on tokyodv but it falls right next to that Rob Pongi library of clips, I mean I watched those videos just to see Tokyo, I didn't even care about anything else, I just wanted to see some footy from Tokyo, so like lately I've been posting videoclips trying to fill this void of space on the net, if anyone finds another then share the info.

Thanks,
Josh

Ghettocities Clothing (Tokyo Promo 02/03)
Free photos, video clips, music and girls.

and I think i'll bump this one up a notch since I added two pages of video-clips and counting since --

Josh

"He is simply a dick on wheels, rolling infinitesimally close, but never reaching, the object of lust." CS, 3/1/03

==

Originally posted by ben0a4
''sorry,you are banned from using this board'' -japan-zone admin-

hahahaha , o really?

:confused:

Who's been banned, and why?

this is a pretty good board, i wouldn't do the thing i did there.
anyway the Japan Forum Admin , wich he likes to call himself, is just some wannabe japan-know it all.

i got banned there a few hours after signing up , but the site isn't worth looking on anyway.so i don't really mind.😄

Hm, actually Mark is living in Japan since 11 years or so, so I assume he is quite familiar with the country. I don't know about his forum, but his page offers a lot of excellent J-related info, especially in regard to popular culture. IMHO, it IS definitely worth taking a look at it.

;)

Nice. Can you put the videos in another format like quicktime or asf? It would download faster and there isn't a loss of quality.

Besides, I'm paranoid about my Windows Media Player. :D

Originally posted by lineartube
Nice. Can you put the videos in another format like quicktime or asf? It would download faster and there isn't a loss of quality.

Besides, I'm paranoid about my Windows Media Player. :emoji_grinning:

I think the whole reason I won't have my videos online better quality is because it's easier for everyone, like an example being a lot of my krew and I have no clue about computers and all these other sites w/ videos and isht require you to have certain players, upgrades or plug-ins, so I make it less confusing and have smaller clips for kids even with 56k or whatever those slow modems are called to download and be able to peep out my exploits.

I'm also pretty much anti-digital, especially this year, I plan on making a more adult-ish section to Ghettocities in dedication to (censor) and such, well, for content i'm not using digital cameras, I'm going straight polaroids and one time-use cameras to keep up with my constant (censor), but yea' fashion over function, word em up.

Josh

Originally posted by ben0a4
well..maybe they do , i wasn't really paying attention to the surroundings :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeaaaaaaahahaha that's what I like to hear! When did you want me to ship out a t-shirt & DVD to NL? do they accept pal or ntsc? word is bond.

Josh

Hahahaha I just was told by my brother on MSN that my grandparents visited my website, booyah! oh yeaaaaaa oh yeaaaa going to party like its your birthday, hey shorty its your birthday, man I miss that girl, anyways yea I updated lots of videos,

Josh

Back
Top Bottom