What's new

Tokyo Photo Blog

35mmTokyo

後輩
Reaction score
Hello,

We are a community of photographers trying to get our Tokyo photo blog noticed. We post pictures of Tokyo regularly, and we are now in the process of writing articles about photography, basic principles , but also useful technical tips, and photo articles to help you shooting through Tokyo (and Japan).

Our purpose is to go beyond the never-ending clichés about Japan, this country is not all about Mount Fuji or the otaku world broadcasted by the mass media.

Rather, we try to show an everyday Tokyo and on the traditional imagery side, we take the occasion to get close to people to make connections.

Hoping you will drop by to say “Hi”.

photos.35mmtokyo.com/

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Hoping you will drop by to say “Hi”.
Hi.

Hoping you will drop by and participate in our happy little community and not just use us to advertise your blog.

Although if past experience teaches us anything it is that nobody participates less than people who come here to advertise their blogs...

35mmTokyo

後輩
Reaction score
Hello Mike,

I understand. We'll do our best. And if someone have questions related to photography in Japan, we will be more than glad to help

35mmTokyo

後輩
Reaction score
Hello Johnny,

We made a few modifications in our url, it's supposed to be redirected but it's take more time that we thought.

We're having another link but some posts are still not well redirected, I'll keep you updated !http://35mmtokyo.com/

johnnyG

先輩
Reaction score
The redirection is now functioning properly. You can access the pictures archives by clicking the "Image archive" link on top.
Yes, it is now functioning, at least, but sorry I'd suggest that you shouldn't have to step back and forth endlessly to see all the pics. Could I suggest some site design tweaks that would let users easily scroll through all of your resources/pics without endless clicking around?

There's no way I'm going to jump/click back and forth just to view everything. All that should be linked so that users can flow thru it all with just arrow keys, instead of creating hurdles (click on this, and now click on that) for what people might want to see. Your site design people need to be aware of and optimizing this.

johnnyG

先輩
Reaction score
Still no improvement/change. One of the slowest sites ever.

So why would anyone ever post anything here?

35mmTokyo

後輩
Reaction score
Still no improvement/change. One of the slowest sites ever.

So why would anyone ever post anything here?
We are still working on the website to improve it. You are right for the navigation between images. I have asked to our provider for information to add this feature.

But you can't blame us for something that has not been done within 30 minutes (your messages yesterday 22:01 and 22:38). We work too and are not 100% dedicated to the website. Slowest site ever? It's a blog. You navigate through articles like on any other blog. I really don't understand your comment. Slow for charging a page? Then it must be your connection, because whether from my computer or my phone each page is downloading instantly.