What's new

To Those in the Los Angeles Area

Golgo_13

先輩
27 Nov 2003
This time, the Nippon Book Store in Little Tokyo is closing its doors for good at the end of May. Until then, all books (in English and Japanese) are on sale at 50% off, as well as many other items.

The store is located in the Japanese Village outdoor mall. Parking available on Central Avenue bet. 1st and 2nd Streets. You pay $2 in advance when you enter the parking structure but get yuor ticket validated and you get the money back when you leave.

Shop til you drop !!!!!

Theres a little Tokyo in L.A.? Since when!??! why haven't i been informed of this?!? :( i heard of korea town but not little tokyo :(

Coolies, I'll be able to head over there right before the very end of May. I hope I dont forget.

Thanks for the heads up.

TyPe-ZeRo said:
Theres a little Tokyo in L.A.? Since when!??! why haven't i been informed of this?!? :( i heard of korea town but not little tokyo :(

Where have you been my chap? It's been here long before enough Koreans moved to LA to start Korea Town.

LA's Little Tokyo is located in downtown by 1st and 3rd St. and San Pedro and Central Avenues. There's also a huge Mitsuwa Marketplace mall on 3rd and Alameda Ave.

Back
Top Bottom