What's new

To those foreigners living in Japan..

Hi Timsan!! I'm Japanese but I had some friends who were
living in Japan. There are many foreigners in Japan.
I'm from country side,but even in my small town,I see some foreign people sometimes.
I used to go English conversation class. My teacher was an American.
He told me that he had come to Japan just after finishing his study at the university in Kansas.
He said he missed his hometown,but at the same time he was enjoying.
He made some Japanese friends(girl friend as well!!)
We used to go to cinema together.
I think it's not so difficult to find a job(English teacher) if you speak English cause there are many English language school. 😄

I'm an exception to the rule
When I was living in Tokyo, I worked as a toy / character designer! :) It was the best job in the world.

Originally posted by dadako
I'm an exception to the rule
When I was living in Tokyo, I worked as a toy / character designer! :) It was the best job in the world.
..sounds like a dream job,wow :)

Im one of many students in japan on exchange. I saved up my money before coming and have had some sent during the year. It all comes to a end on saturday when i go back to Australia after 10 fantastic months.

I went to a private japanese high school, did nothing but study japanese, skip maths and science classes and do a club, kendo for a month then shorinji kempo for the last 9. I did more time in club than school :D

Made so many great friends, some i probably wont see again (ie. third year students going into uni, one good friend going to hokkaido) some i hope to see again (2nd and 1st years who i can catch at the school if i come back to japan in time) and one or two who are coming (or say they will) to australia.

Sorry to hear your stay in Japan is coming to an end. Sounds like you've made plenty of wonderful memories during that time though. Just remember you'll never be the same once you return to your native homeland... Who knows, maybe someday down the road you'll get the opportunity to return and catch up on old times with all your friends.
:)

Im getting my old part-time job back so thatll help im my plan to return. Im going to apply to get a job teaching in japan, and from there who knows, i would love to live in japan, ive been given a few offers by kind people for work and accomadation, just a matter of getting a visa and plane fare (and for a visa need uni, so off to uni I go!)

One of my friends is doing exchange in my city so its my turn to show her around, itll be great.

Back
Top Bottom