What's new

TM Revolution in Anaheim, CA

Winter

Gag me with a spoon
19 Nov 2003
I forget the name of the convention, as it really doesnt matter to me, but TM Revolution is coming to Anaheim for it, in May 2004.

If anyone really cares enough to go *I'm going regardless if I like him or not* and wants to get more details, but is too lazy to look for themselves, let me know and I'll post more about it.

Dude, you're passing out all this old-*** info. =P

He'll be at the Pacific Media Expo (AKA Anime Expo but not all anime), which is produced by the AX flunkies/quitees/firees.

Yeah. Something like that. I'm going cause I want an Anime Expo that's more focused on stuff other than anime >_>
And AX gave a really poor reception to their uhm, non-GoH surprise GoH's last year, so maybe the musicians that go to this will be treated better. Plus someone told me some cool bands were coming so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they're not Blood or Duel Jewel.

Lydia

Originally posted by Illaparatzo-sama
He'll be at the Pacific Media Expo (AKA Anime Expo but not all anime), which is produced by the AX flunkies/quitees/firees.

Hahaha. That pretty much describes this con.

I'll probably be going there just to see a concert full of Gundam SEED songs, heh.

Back
Top Bottom