What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

TiTech IGP Questions

Lothor

Freelance proofreader
Donor
Reaction score
Well done to you all! Especially after all the uncertainty you've had to face.

Eka

Registered
Reaction score
Btw, I got a new pledge 2 days ago, but it was marked spam. So if anyone of you haven’t received it yet check you spam box!

Eka

Registered
Reaction score
Did they give you an option to choose between two dorms?

Last edited:

rockdude

Kouhai
Reaction score
Did they give you option to choose between two dorms?
They did not, I was only assigned one. What were your options? We both got assigned to one of the nicer dorms, but it is a bit pricier.

Eka

Registered
Reaction score
They did not, I was only assigned one. What were your options? We both got assigned to one of the nicer dorms, but it is a bit pricier.
They also just assigned me to a certain dormitory. I was just curious if we can choose 😅 My dorm is Nagatsuta House

rockdude

Kouhai
Reaction score
They also just assigned me to a certain dormitory. I was just curious if we can choose 😅 My dorm is Nagatsuta House
Oh gotcha 😂 no it seems we did not get a choice! It's only for a year, so hopefully apartments will be an option afterwards.

Lothor

Freelance proofreader
Donor
Reaction score
Really happy that things are moving forward for you all after the long period of uncertainty. We would be really happy if some of you kept your eye on this thread once you arrive in Tokyo to give future applicants the benefit of your experience.

rockdude

Kouhai
Reaction score
Got the dorm selection information but still no word on VISA or departure information. JET is getting the go-ahead with departure dates but so far no word for MEXT scholars.

Top Bottom