What's new

Tibetan Buddhism in Tokyo?

Does anyone know if there any teachers in the Tibetan Buddhist traditions in Tokyo?

We don't have specific Tibetan Buddhism in Japan, except Tibetans staying in Japan. But

As Tibetan Buddhism is the same Mahayana (greater vehicle) Buddhism as Japan, broadly the same, I would say.

We don't have specific Tibetan Buddhism in Japan, except Tibetans staying in Japan. But
As Tibetan Buddhism is the same Mahayana (greater vehicle) Buddhism as Japan, broadly the same, I would say.

Tibetan Buddhism i would say much alike with Esotericism with their mudras and mantras particularly like with japanese form of Shingon sect Buddhism.

HI, Yes there is a Gelugpa group with a Japanese and English speaking membership. We get visiting Lamas and do meditation and Pujas.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI, Yes there is a Gelugpa group with a Japanese and English speaking membership. We get visiting Lamas and do meditation and Pujas.
The above person has moved from Japan. If you're interested in this Tibetan Buddhist group, please contact through private conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom