What's new

This sounds like a security risk item

den4

先輩
15 Nov 2002
Welcome akibalive.com - BlueHost.com
just lose one of these hankos at the local IT dept and that could really mess up your day in Japan.... :D

hankos are ink stamps that have the last name on it, and this is used in the place of a signature...most establishments require this (or a fingerprint) as your signature, and without out, you are hosed...

this just looks like a bad idea waiting to come true..... :D

I still don't see how it works. What data is stored on the FLASH memory? FYI -- you're screwed if you lose a normal hanko anyway... there are some horror stories about it... yet Japanese are still too petrified to go to the signature system.

some traditions are hard to break....or is it considered a habit now...? :D

This machine seems to use it for electronic seal software
ED-NAME32 | USBメモリー | IODATA アイ・オー・データ機器

I used translation software and tried to translate an explanation of electronic seal software of i/o data.
Electronic seal software
Data security I code a file, and to divide into plural files is soft.
I use the latest cryptographic technology not to be able to decode original data from remaining data if I follow even one among the data which I divided.
If I save it and carry it, "EasyDisk" cannot decode a file without "EasyDisk" with one slice of division data.
I forward one part of division data by an email and can protect the whole file from decoding of the third person by carrying remaining division data in "EasyDisk".

I can set a password.
I cannot decode it without a password by any chance even if it is assumed that all the division files leaked out.
Paperless 窶堙ー realization of an office!
I can seal it with the easily electronic seal which it is easy for an electronic seal software "窶彭ヒ?ウ ニ恥ニ箪ニ竹ニ停? Lite" word and Excel, a PDF file.
Sealed sentence data are locked and can use it as simple security because there are not a revision and a change.
I am useful for becoming paperless of an office by introducing it in a mass

I have a name stamp, and it is (JITU IN)
This name stamp is registered with a government office.
It is the name stamp which was sent than father when I came of age.
This name stamp uses it for an important contract.
When I am not so important, I use a name stamp of non-registration.
It is "MITOME IN".

Back
Top Bottom