What's new

this looks scary

Lol, don't worry, it's just Charlie's Angels but in an animated form. That's really scary...

Coming out in theatres Juna 27. Who would go see that crap?

damn that looks so retarted. though i wouldn't mind seeing the live action version, because Lucy Lu is in it and she is freaking hot

Originally posted by me.kara.beam!
Lol, don't worry, it's just Charlie's Angels but in an animated form. That's really scary...

Coming out in theatres Juna 27. Who would go see that crap?

Aw, you're so kind. 🙂

the horror... the horror :(

But seriously, I will go out and see the movie. My sense of it is a three times female version of James Bond with extremely thight clothes. I'm going for the entertainment. :)

My mind is now even more disturbed than what it was five minutes ago. Thanks a lot, den4. We really needed that. Yep.

And people thought I was weird for prancing around like a powerpuff girl... o_O Now I have something to show all my cycotic friends at school.

*laughs* that's just so lame...that's almost as bad as the fact that they made a cartoon using Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

Oh I think we should speak about it and then create something equally disturbing and unleash it upon the unsuspecting masses!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom