What's new

This is me...have a read

Azaezl_1983

Film Junkie
12 Mar 2007
Hi,
I'm Kel, new here, well sort of, I've looked at this place a few times and had an ad in the penpals thing(under a diff name) but never really got into posting so now I guess I should start.
Well a bit about me, I'm 23, married have a 20 month old daughter called Kyoko (we just had to give her a japanese name!) and I love japan and all it has to offer.
I started off just loving films, mainly horror / yakuza but I moved onto music and drawing anime, which I haven't done in ages, never seem to have the time lately.
Apart from japanese things I'm also into allsorts of music ranging from heavy metal / rock through to classical, jazz & german beer music(strange huh!), I LOVE video games, I've got the usual ps2, xbox 360, psp, hoping to get a wii, ps3 & ds soon I also have older systems such as the gamecube, snes, megadrive etc, oh I also have a japanese ps2, but only 2 games for it so far :(
I'm a keen fish keeper and own 4 tanks but will be getting alot more once I buy a new house, thinking of getting 2 5ft tanks or larger providing I have the room in my new place. I also design / make clothes, mainly for my daughter but I ocassionally make myself something too.
Not sure what else to put, I guess if there is anything you'd like to know then you'll ask, thanks for reading :)

Back
Top Bottom