What's new

This is a very wierd question

PsychoticNess

後輩
18 Mar 2004
Is acne bad in Japan? I don't know lol, all the pics I see, teens don't have acne, and I don't just see the published ones, but I dunno? just wondering

PsychoticNess said:
Is acne bad in Japan, i dont know lol all the pics i see, teens don't have acne, and i dont just see the published ones, but i dunno. just wonderin

Bad ones are segregated and then executed.

Really, It's The Trips To The Clearisil ....

hotspring spas that keep Japanese teens so smooth,so tender,yum mummm, delicious little girls, long black hair,
OH, woops, lost track for a moment!!

Frank

😊 :p :D 👍

PS It's probably diet and genetics that make a difference if any.

Frank D. White said:
hotspring spas that keep Japanese teens so smooth,so tender,yum mummm, delicious little girls, long black hair,
OH, woops, lost track for a moment!!

Frank

😊 :p :D 👍

PS It's probably diet and genetics that make a difference if any.

They really do have Clearicil. They just can't pronounce it. :D

"Kuriarishiru"

Beware Japanese zit cream. I bought some, used it, and was high for the whole day. At least, I think it was zit cream...

I see a few students in middle school that have bad acne. But they disrupt class with their cherry-red faces, so they're usually taken out back and executed. Not acceptable!

:D 😌

Funny, now that you have pointed that out to me I see what you are saying. Maybe if you have acne bad, try sun tanning, daily face washing (anti-bacterial soap) I found to work better then prescribed medicines. Everytime I took medicine for the little bit of teenage acne I had it ALWAYS made me breakout more, and once I stopped taking it and doing just regular washing everyday it went away.

EDIT: Also as said before there is always the option of decapitation. :D

Poor japanese kids with acne.....I could prescribe something but...most of them are doing it anyways probally just not enough! That stops acne all the time! And all you need is a good woman or man!
:D
And decapitation!!! Thank god i'm moving there when i'm older! and i really didn't have bad acne in my younger years. so i wouldh have survived plus i had my method stated above.
[daydreams about method....]
But really, i haven't seen many with acne. just a couple of dots. must be genetics and diet that keep them allllllllllllllllllllllllll sooo smoooth...now i know what frank was talking about....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm smooooth
[drools]

Back
Top Bottom