What's new

The VS game

frostyg02uk

先輩
28 Jun 2007
Ok so it goes like this. The poster chooses an option from the above poster and makes their own VS senario.
E.G

Poster A: Osaka VS Tokyo

Poster B: Osaka. Coke VS Pepsi

......and so on.

Ok to start it off your choice is; Smile VS laugh?

Star Wars!!!!!!! only Scotty is ok, rest of Star Trek is completely unitelligible.

Hillary Clinton (democrats) VS Rudy Giuliani (republicans)

Rudy Giuliani

because at least we know what we're getting and not getting stabbed in the
back by some party pretending to be on our side. Giuliani's group makes no bones they are for the corporations and pro-fascism.

RC vs Jolt

Nither !

I'd go with an H&K , LOL. But to play the game I'll take the M16. Some of those AK's are made from recycled rusty cans. You have to get a high qualty one to rely on it. I loved the H&K 91 in 7.62/308 caliper. With 2 30 round clips hooked togeather, lots of firepower. Mine never jammed and could shoot a 3 inch group at 200 yards. Heavy to lug though.

Uncle Frank

👍

Hummer VS Jeep (top of the line models on both)

Thought you would go for the M16, I prefer the AK47, better spread against targets when I last fired it............

I would choose the humble Jeep, from what Ive seen the Hummer gets blown up to easily.

John Lennon.

Left or Right handed?

Shame on you for being stubborn and ruining my post! talking about guns and hummers (at least name a decent car then)....tssssssssssssss datte mwahuahhahah I can't be stopped. Even you can't stop me Hiro-san!

Yoko Ono VS John Lennon

Yoko Ono
I'm just partial to Japanese females.
Japan VS Great Britain

Right handed, because that's me.

Japan VS GB

Italian.

This thread is going to be a succes, isn't it? Would be kinda fun.
Jane Austen VS Ira Levin

Ira Levin

because I've never heard of this person's name.
Jane Austen I've heard of, but what for? no.
Environmentalism?

Hokkaido vs Shikoku (both without skiing & beaches)

love....what would become of the world if we all chose for lust...It would be like Huxley's "Brave New World" all over again.

Chocolate vs Icecream

Back
Top Bottom