What's new

The Red Pill motivational quote translation help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromusha

後輩
17 Mar 2015
I want to translate the following red pill motivation quote.

"love is what you feel when you don't think you can do any better."

My translation.

愛は お前の現在の彼女より良い交換できないの感情だ。

The original quote means that you feel in "love" with a girl because that girl is the best one you can currently get (or even worse, you're in love with a girl that's not even with you) given your current Sexual Market Value. Because if you can get a hotter girl, you wouldn't be love your current girl, you'd be with the hotter girl.

The motivational part of the quote is, a man must constantly work to achieve his goals to improve his SMV, that way he can get plant with many hotter girls and not fall in love with his current girl or worse, his oneitis.

However, the translation doesn't really convey this meaning. How do I get a better meaning to convey the motivational meaning in this quote.

Last edited:
I would agree you need better role models. If the only thing you see in a woman is her looks then you aren't ready to date. And "Sexual Market Value" sounds like an excuse for getting refused by someone of the opposite/same gender. "Oh she'd date me if my Sexual Market Value were higher." People aren't that shallow, and the ones that are they aren't ones worth dating.

Thanks for the moral lessons, I have gotten enough of those from Disney. Anyways, focus on the translation.

Thanks for the moral lessons, I have gotten enough of those from Disney. Anyways, focus on the translation.

Alright....

The "you" is a general "you", not a specific "you" so お前 (or any other second person pronoun) is not appropriate. Start with that.

The translation is almost as bad as the sentiment.

Nah, we love women. We plate them or hump or dump them, if they are worthy, we might LTR them for a while.

We understand all women are hypergamous in nature, hence we don't hate women for being women, we game women for who they are, not what most men expect them to be, which almost always ends in disappointments. We treat women like the way they want to be treated, that is to be dominated.

We seek to constantly improve ourselves though stoicism and discipline.

Though some us hate feminists and white knights.

Also, I understand most of the society is blue pilled, brained washed by 40 years of feminism and western feminism. So I don't fault for the manifestation of repulsion shown on this forum. Hopefully, one day you will realise the true nature of intergender relationship, and female sexual strategies and take the red pill as well and discover the truth. But admitted you have been lied to all your life is a difficult for most men.

Last edited:
We plate them or hump or dump.

I have no idea what it means to "plate" someone.

By "we" do you mean "they"? I always got the impression most of the movement was a bunch of sour grape merchants ticked over not getting laid and comforting themselves by vicariously identifying with the few guys who do get away with that kind of behavior.

I gave you feedback on your effed up translation. You're not going to revise it?

This thread just made my day :emoji_laughing::emoji_clap:
But I guess it's ok to think like that at 17.

Is it odd that I'm wondering why he wants that exact phrase translated? Exploring sexuality that's not mainstream in your own language and culture is hard enough. Why try to complicate it even further by translating it to a language you don't understand and a sexual culture you're likely to never understand?

Is it odd that I'm wondering why he wants that exact phrase translated? Exploring sexuality that's not mainstream in your own language and culture is hard enough. Why try to complicate it even further by translating it to a language you don't understand and a sexual culture you're likely to never understand?

The real hilarity of it is what a "coals to Newcastle" situation it is trying to spread the message of the. anti-feminist backlash movement to a nation whose male population has never been discommoded in the slightest by any form or degree of feminism whatsoever. May as well be selling ice to Eskimos.

Because most of my plates are Koreans or Chinese. I can't put something up that they can understand easily.

Most man are blue pilled cucks who doesn't understand women are hypergamous and men are polygamous in nature, as demonstrated by posters to this thread. It is quite sad but it is the way society has been shaped by feminism in the last half centuries.

I'm not here to proselytise anyone, most of you guys are old enough to have experienced
cuckoldry and female sexual strategies, but like most men, still believing in romanticism and soul mate fantasy due to life time Disney type propaganda. You can choose to living in the disney matrix or take the red pill, no one cares.

Now translation would be great.

Last edited:
You do know that Korean and Chinese people usually don't speak Japanese, right? It's like translating something into Italian for the sake of French and German people.

Then again, I don't even understand what you mean by "plate". To me, a plate is an inanimate object I eat food off of.

Plate is a woman that you sleep with or game without the promise of exclusivity or commitment.

Plate Theory | The Rational Male

Yeah, that's the whole point. So only I can read the quote when I put it on the wall. I mean how would the plate feel if they found out that I don't believe in "love", since plates need to be given the illusion of a relationship.

Dude, no girl would ever sleep with a guy that has that attitude, unless she's a prostitute. We girls want a dependable guy who shows companionship, support, love, and long-term commitment, not some stupid kid who is blatantly only interested in casual sex.

As for wanting to write something that no one can read, I can't say I see the point in that. Just some egotistical nonsense, made even worse by the fact that you yourself don't actually understand the language it's written in and are demanding for strangers to write it for you like a child.

Aaaand, of course, you're only 17. Stay in school, kid.

I'm rather certain there will be no translation forthcoming, perhaps this thread is a good candidate for locking?

I just can't imagine it getting any better, and I shudder to think of it getting worse.

OP, just a small piece of advice you'll probably ignore: Treat individuals as individuals.

There are good people and bad people. This includes both men and women as well as persons of all races and ethnicities.

I recognize that western society has gotten to a rather odd place where hating groups of people, loving groups of people, excusing, accusing, and/or generally generalizing groups of people based purely on their membership in a group they never chose to be a part of and which does not define them in any truly meaningful way has become strangely not only acceptable but a state of mind considered virtuous.

It's unhealthy from all sides. It's unhealthy when men do it to women. It's unhealthy when women do it to men. It's unhealthy when any race/ethnicity or group of races/ethnicities does it to any other race/ethnicity or group of races/ethnicities.

If what you really want is just to have no strings attached sex with women you don't have to subscribe to any ideology to justify it.

If anyone is interested in the bizarre history of how this mindset became cemented in some young men, "The Game" by Neil Strauss is quite a page-turner; it's the auto-biographical story of Strauss, a journalist for Rolling Stone that followed a pickup artist around for a story, and in turn became a prolific pickup artist and a part of the story himself. An average man with mediocre success with women, he was seduced by the powers of manipulation that seemed to allow him to bed any woman he wanted and helped build a community of men who exploited psychological tricks to manipulate women into sleeping with them. It's also a cautionary tale about the negative impacts it has on those who use these techniques, and the kind of damage that does to yourself and those around you when you ignore the humanity of others and treat them like NPCs in your personal video game.

It seems like the whole "red pill movement" is the misogynist leftovers of this pickup artist crowd that imploded on itself in the early oughts. The rhetoric appeals to the kind of guys who are seduced by labels like "alphas" and "betas," and evoke imagery of cuckoldry, the kind of guys that read a cautionary tale like "The Game" and ignore all of the lessons and think what a great idea it is to become a pickup artist.

There are all kinds of relationships in the world; as long as you're on the same page you can have your one night stands without being deceptive. You don't need to lie to women to get them in bed.

@kuromusha, The idea of getting a quote that expresses your contempt for women in a language that the women you're currently trying to manipulate can't understand so that you can make an inside joke at their expense shows how petty your current mindset is. The fact that you attempt to get what you want from others by acting dominant and being demanding shows how this mindset ruins one's ability to connect with others, which only forces you further into bitterness and contempt for others. I'm afraid you're facing a lifetime of disappointment if this is how you want to conduct yourself, so I hope you manage to find your way out of this pit of confusion you've been caught in. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom