What's new

The Pillows.

Gotta agree with ya there, the pillows are BS, in a good way. advice is my favorite song they made

PS, please excuse my language, but there that good.

Last edited by a moderator:
uh, maybe you meant something else? I've never heard BS used in a positive way.

Hehe.. BS?? in a good way..

I like so many else people heard them for the first time in the anime series, FLCL....

They're rather corny but in a good way..

Yes, The Pillows are cool. Carnival is my favorite song by them...

They got me into thinking about playing guitar, I might just do it too.

What part of "Please avoid explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior." in the forum guidelines don't you people understand? These forums are family-friendly and as such we get a lot of younger members who frequent them (especially this and the Anime/Manga one).

Having to read seven different counts of explicit language in a thread with only seven replies is unacceptable and you all should know better (at least those of you who have been here awhile). And because I now have to go in and edit all seven counts in five different replies, you've made me irritable... In the future any reply and or thread (like this one) that contains such language will be deleted on sight to save me the trouble. Repeat offenders will be dealt with appropriately. Thanks and have a nice day.
:)

Originally posted by Ghost
Just lisend to them, they are pretty good, i might start a band now.
=] Hey does that mean in that thread "does anyone know of any good j-bands?" you made mean that I got you into "The Pillows"? weee i've made another fan! cool! Anyways, my favorite song from them is "LAST DINOSAUR", "Tiny Boat", and "Thank you My Twilight". I have another favorite song of their's but i don't know the title to it. But it's in their Happy B something album.
=D Let's all do our best to go by what Iron Chef has said =D
Let's just be "family-friendly" and share our bubblegum < don't ask. oO
😄 😊 😄

The pillows kick butt. why hasn't anyone mentioned the song One life? that and bran-new lovesong are are probably the greatest songs ever.:)

I love the pillows, i've been listening to them for so long, I have their penalty life cd... and umm i "accidentally" ripped it into mp3 player, so if you guys happen to IM me, and i accidentally make a typo and ask for it, and my hand slips and i click on it to send on accident... you'll be happy. okay, ill just make it simple, if you want it you can IM me. yes i am a proffessional when trying to cover things up... ahem. My favorite song is probably either, the sun that will not rise or free bee honey (both on penalty life)

I love the Pillows! My favorite track from them is "Last Dinosaur." 😄 🕺

Btw IC, take a chill pill, you grunt. They're just enthusiastic, to say the least. 😄

Wo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just downloaded the new Pillows album and it is excellent!!!!!!!!! :D:D
I wish I could see the. :(

I like the pillows too, but it's so hard to find stuff from them on the web. I could download enough songs from P2P as to make 2 cd's but don't ask me about the names of the albums, I do not know them... Hm.. I don't know their names either, could somebody tell me who's who?

I love the pillows! :D :D I first heard their music on FLCL, and then I saw the first FLCL OST at Suncoast, and I had to have it!
I'm addicted to Ride on Shooting Star. XDD

Last edited:
Cam youhelp me about how many songs i am missing? i have those:

Sad Sad Kiddie
Sleepy Head
I think I can
Blues Drive Monster
CARNIVAL
Come Down
Crazy Sunshine
Stalker
Nightmare
Funny Bunny
Beatiful morning with you
Advice
Runners High
Hybrid Rainbow
Little Busters
Last Dinosaur
Ride on shooting star

A lot!

Instant Msic, paper triangle, girlfriend, happy bivouac, white ash, girls don't cry, juliet, skeleton liar, advice FLCL arrange, back seat dog, moon is mine, our love and peace, she's perfect, brand new lovesong, little busters, subhuman, wake up frenzy, kim deal... i don't know.. this are the ones I have.

There are a total of One hundred and fifty eight (158) songs in the Pillows Discography. I just counted them all, and that's including the My Foot album and single.😌

Back
Top Bottom